XXIV

𝕯𝖚𝖆

We got to his house causing me to notice that he changed it

"Erm... What happened to the other house?" I asked turning to look at him as he pulled out all my bags.

"We decided to sell it and get our own house's..." He said causing my eyes to widen.

"Does that mean... That we... Uhm... Home alone?" I asked.

He came closer causing md to step back a little. "You like that?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"No." I said pushing him away.

"Well at least we can have sex whenever we want." He smiled sarcastically as i rolled my eyes.

"We not funcking no more." I said and this nigga chocked me.

Causing me to smile a little but i instantly stopped.

"You my future wife. And it's yo duty to satisfy me." He said.

"Fuck off. That's not how it even work. We never was meant to fuck. And I swear if you even dare fuck me Ima call 911. So i can bee free and go back where the fuck i cams from." I said.

"Mane. Do you." He said pulling Way from me leaving all my bags there.

I rolled my eyes starting to take my bags inside the house.

═══════════════════

"This my room. And the room next door van be yours. Ion wanna make you uncomfortable." He said.

I raised my eyebrow smiling. "Since when you care bout what i wanted to do?" I asked.

"Listen. I might always beat you up and shit. But i do respect girls. You just sum else. You always getting me on my nerves and mad." He said.

"Why thought?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

He starred at me thinking before mugging me. "Mane. Get out of my face." He said walking out my room.