VIII

Every time the day changes I'm going to change their pic too.

DUA
⇝𝑀𝐼𝒜𝑀𝐼⇜
𝟼ᴘᴍ

DUA⇝𝑀𝐼𝒜𝑀𝐼⇜𝟼ᴘᴍ

"Y'all. I'm finna get me another Tattoo tm." I said.

"You foreal?!" Money said as her eyes popped out her eyes.

"Ofc!" I said.

"What you getting?" She asked.

"My Mama's name. With flowers all around if." I said.

"Why tho? She not- u know..." She laughed.

"I know but i just wanna show her i love her a lot even thought we always arguing. She don't even know I'm down here." I said.

"She does..." Money said with an yikes face.

" She said it would have been good for you because you would finally get fresh hair. And shit." She said.

"Oh. She proly means because every time I would be going there her and my father would he arguing and chocking each other up until they kissing?" I asked and she started laughing nodding her head.

"i bet she's pregnant right now!!" Money said laughing.

"That shit ain't funny!!" I said shaking my head.

"They Both wanted a divorce. When they finally got they and we're happy about it. they keep going back to each other." I said shaking my head.

"Well. Then that means they still in love with each other." Shine shrugged finishing putting on her lip gloss.

"Mmh. But ion care. I'm happy if they still like each other. It's just wired seeing them sneaking around. You feel me?" I said.

They nodded their head.

"Let's start going cause the movie starts at. 7.30pm." money said.

"Aight." Me and shine said.

"I'm finna call my mama real quick." I said pulling out my phone.

𝑅𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐌𝐚❤️✨...

ᴇɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ

I waited for her to answer and after a few minutes of the phone ringing her face appeared into the call.

"Sup. Ma." I said smiling hard.