Dua
ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ
𝟼.𝟺𝟺ᴘᴍ

"Two, three bands and you thinking shit sweet, little niggaI ain't never gon' extend my handIf we two deep verse your whole block deepSwear to God, I ain't never gon' fail my manMoney gon' come like the money gon' goAll these fake niggas started g...

I ain't never gon' extend my hand
If we two deep verse your whole block deep
Swear to God, I ain't never gon' fail my man
Money gon' come like the money gon' go
All these fake niggas started getting too close
So I stay with my guys that been by my side
'Cause I know they gon' ride 'til the car can't drive
New drip, had to pick up some sauce
New kicks, I don't care what it cost
Ruthless, I don't care who lost
Stupid, I done turned to a boss
And I know they don't wanna see the young boy win
They don't wanna see the young boy win
They don't wanna see a young boy win
They don't wanna see a young boy win" I tapped to Lil TJAY ruthless as i took small shots on the Hennessy i bought money.

When i showed it to Shine she mixed it with something and it just good Soo good.

The party started not too long ago and i have been already asked a phone number 5 times. I declined all of em.

everyone was just having fun and the place was slowly being filled up with the smell of weed, Marijuana, sweat, alcohol, hot breath and many more other things.

Girls were kissing each other for games and some couples were already grinding on each other.

Luckily the owner of the house locked all the doors of the rooms so that people wouldn't go in there to fuck.

My best friend i couldn't find them. But it was obvious i wouldn't.

They love partying whiles i would prefer Netflix and chill.

"What's up." I heard KK say.

"Sup. Bro." I said looking at him then back down at my drink.

"Damn. So that's how we move huh?" He asked laughing as he stood up next to me.

"Can i sit?" He asked.

"Nigga this yo house. Don't be asking me." I said making a face.

He laughed sitting next to me.

"Where yo friend at?" He asked causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Boy. Witch one?" I asked.

"The fine one." He said.

"They both fine." I said in a duh tone.

He laughed. "I'm talking bout Money fine ass." He said.

"Put me in with ha." He said.

"Nigga she don't want you she always mugging yo ass and she got a boyfriend. Which in my point of view he's your friend."

He scoffed.

"Ion like that nigga." He shrugged.

"How?" I asked confused.

"Ion know. His name is sus." He shrugged pouring the drink i bought and another thing wich i saw money doing before.