Comfort

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

It's been half a month since they moved in to their new house and currently jimin was bossing jungkook around the room that would belong to their twins "no! A little higher" the tired man holding his arms higher "you know what? Maybe on the other wall" groaning at the blonde man who only stood in the middle of the room caressing his big belly "can I take a break?" Wiping the sweat of his forhead while placing down the painting "yes" Sighing in relief as the blonde gave him a small smile "do you want some water?" Nodding with puppy eyes "okay let me get some" Happily smiling watching the blonde walk out sunny right away following him "do you want some too sunny?" Not getting an answer but serving some water on his plate.

"Here" soon he returned and handed the tired man a glass with cold water "thanks love" drinking right away half of the glass "don't drink so fast!" Already too late "you will feel full and you won't eat" ignoring the man as he gulped down the rest of the water "alright, so in these wall?" Jimin nodding as he indicated him where to place it "perfect!" Proudly walking back wrapping an arm over the shorters shoulder as they stared at the painting "namjoon has good taste in paintings" jimin nodding in agreement "I will start making the cribs" Sighing as he started to opene the boxes "aw aren't you such a hardworking parent?" Kissing the top of jungkooks head "anything for strawberry and mango" fondly smiling at the man who started making the first crib "I will cook then, you have won a warm meal" patting his head and going back down to the kitchen.

"Jungkook!" Calling for the man upstairs "what?!" Shouting back given to the distance "are you done?! So you can eat!" Placing the food on two plates while hearing some shuffling up stairs before a panting jungkook entered the kitchen "i'm already done doing mangos crib and I already started strawberries" giggling at the proud man who sat down on the table "you've won your warm meal" setting the plate with food in front of him before taking the seat beside him "I will help you after we are done eating" right away shaking his head "I don't want to risk you getting hurt" softly smiling "I won't get hurt kook, besides I will help with the easy stuff" giving him a thoughtful face "fine but I will say what you do" rolling his eyes "sure if you know where to place everything" giggling as he felt the olders stare "Eat or your food will get cold" nudging at his side making him continue to eat.

Soon enough they where back in the room jungkook making the second crib while jimin ordered the baby clothes they had bought and had been gifted so far in the big and small pieces of furniture "done! Where do you want me to place them?" Looking over his shoulder at the black haired man "place mangos on these side and strawberries on that one" signaling to both sides of the room, jungkook pushing both cribs to the sides he was told to.

"Can you place these one there in between?" Nodding at the furniture jimin signaled and pushing it in between the space both cribs had left "it looks perfect" wrapping his arms around jungkooks waist who placed one over his shoulders "it does" huffing a sigh "you did a great job" looking up at the brown eyed man who stared back down at him "do i get a reward?" Turning his body to fully face the shorter man "i don't know, depends what kind of reward you want" his small hands moving up his chest and then to the back of the tallers neck.