Surprise!

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

"And if you want a fish we can get a fish it's a good start" gasping "maybe a cat" his eyes wide as he kept on talking with the baby softly caressing his belly while Jungkook watched him from his desk "maybe we should try to convince your dad again to get a dog" quickly looking away as jimin looked up at him "maybe not he is too stubborn" looking up once again when jimins eyes moved from him, softly giggling keeping his eyes on the blonde leg folded man sitting on the couch from his home office "maybe you should stop telling the baby that we will get a pet" Surprised looking up at the black haired man "maybe I should get a dog without telling you" childishly sticking his tounge out while Jungkook leaned back on his seat "maybe we should get going to your appointment" widening his eyes getting up from his seat.

"I almost forgot! Hurry" speeding out of the office Jungkook laughing before following him to the car.

"So if we got a dog which kind would you like?" Taking a turn the hospital coming into view "I'm not sure but I do want a big dog" choking on air jimin growing worried "you okay?" Quickly nodding parking the car "I think we should leave the dog talk now" nodding before making their way inside the building right away in front of the room jimin had his appointment "good to see you jimin, lay down and lift your sweater" doing so raising his sweater just enough high so the gel wouldn't fall in it "there we go" quietly hissing at the cold gel moving his gaze to the monitor.

"Halfway in your fourth month and the baby is doing more than great" smiling at the couple "now the gender" jungkook clearing his throat getting the doctors attention "we decided to make a gender reveal so if you could not tell us" nodding as he moved the transducer on jimins belly a frown replacing his smile "is something wrong?" Jimin growing worried jungkook walking closer to him eyes battling between the monitor and the Frowning doctor "how didn't i notice this before" both parents growing worried by each second before the elder man looked back at them with a big smile.

"Congratulations" thinking he was about to say the gender when they had said no to do so "you are having twins" shock more than clear in their faces as the man cleaned the gel from jimins baby bump "I'm even surprised seems like baby two was shy and hid away" taking the ultrasound image and handing it to jungkook who only stared wide eyes at it "ar-are you sure? That they are twins?" Nodding as he signaled to the picture "this is baby one and this is baby two" patting jungkooks shoulder before leaving the room "we are having twins" slowly getting up while muttering the words "how is it possible?" Both could agree that they where surprised yet happy knowing that at least both babies where growing healthy.

"Jimin?" Slowly walking to the blonde man who stared up at him "I love you" wrapping him into a hug "why so sudden?" Hugging back the taller man "now you are not only carrying one of my childs but two of them" kissing his cheek and holding his hands "I love you too; but how are we gonna do these? It's been already a lot with just one baby" questions invading his mind "love we can do these and for the future we will have to wait" the shock starting to wash off a smile breaking into his features as he nodded wrapping himself in jungkooks arms once again "we will do these together"