Positive or Negative?

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

There he sat on the cold floor of his bathroom constantly checking the time on his phone awaiting for the result on the tests to come out "just a little longer" he mumbled to himself in the quiet apartment the alarm he had set going off making him quickly stand up and grab the first test "negative" his heartbeat speeding as he took the second one "negative" and then the third one "positive" looking back up staring into space "I need more tests" rushing to the store and slamming close his front door once coming back quickly drinking water waiting for a moment and doing the tests.

The alarm again went off making him quickly reach out for the first test then the second one and then the third one slowly sliding down his wall all three tests on his hands "how?" Reaching for his phone and dialing his doctors number "hello" Staying silent for a moment "i-it's me Mr.Kim jimin" a happy 'oh' coming from the older man "good that you are calling your test just came" laughing "I thought they would take longer"

"Oh that's good to hear" Staying quiet once again "well since you called let me see your results so I can tell them to you" getting a hum from the blonde as he chewed on his bottom lip "well everything seems fine to me congratulations!" His brows forming a frown "you do are pregnant" he couldn't belive the males words not even the tests on his lap marking positive his hand starting to slightly shake "i-" taking a deep breath "i'm pregnant?" The doctor humming "make sure to later on make an appointment for your check up i will hang up know jimin, take care" not waiting for a farewell of the blonde as he hanged up leaving him in a rush of emotions.

Should he be mad? Sad? Confused? Happy? He had no clue, slowly standing up holding onto the wall for support the tests in hand as he made his way out of the small room and into his own trying to process everything that was going on.

The next day he stayed in bed most of the morning not even bothering to check his phone as he went through all of what had happened the previous day, he knew who was the father but he wasn't sure of how he would react or how to even tell him, jimin didn't felt like doing anything at all the emotions still there as well the shock before he texted the man a simple come over.

Soon he heard a knock on his door opening it wide to let in the older man who right away noticed it wasn't that type of 'come over'.

"What do you need to tell me?" The tanned man watching the blonde as he sat down taking a seat right beside me "I don't really know how to say it but... here you go" handing him the three pregnancy tests "i'm pregnant" jungkooks eyes going wide out of surprise standing up and looking down at the man on the couch "how? W-when?" Jimin giving him a knowing look "oh- ohh" Sighing now knowing these had happened at the staff party "what are we going to do? I- I wasn't planning having kids so soon we are not even together" thoughts rushing into his mind jungkook quickly kneeling down in front of the blonde whose eyes filled with tears "hey, I know I mean these is- wow"

"Neither did I wanted to have children so soon I mean I'm fighting to get the CEO position" jimin gasping as he was reminded of it "I'm so sorry" his tears starting to flow "no no" holding the youngers face between his hands "jimin I know we are not even together but I will do everything to help you" his voice tender as jimin looked at him surprised "you are telling me to have the baby?" Jungkook nodded jimin suddenly feeling even more overwhelmed "don't cry love" sliding into the seat beside him pulling him close to himself "I will help you with anything I promise, we will go through these together"

...

He felt happy, happy that they didn't ended in different terms happy jungkook hadn't asked him to do things another way "is it here?" Jimin hummed in response as jungkook swiftly parked in front of the hospital where jimins doctor worked "you really didn't have to come" his voice small as jungkook softly placed a hand on jimins knee "I want to jimin i told you we would do these together" biting on his bottom lip nodding before together walking to the room where jimin had been attended so he could pick up his studies.

"Jimin good to see you!" The man greeted gesturing to the chairs right across his desk "I see you've brought someone, is these the little ones dad?" Reciving an awkward nod of the taller "we came for my results" quickly intervening the doctor Snapping his fingers and pulling out the the results handing them over to the blonde "would you like to leave your appointment already set?" Humming in response "yes I think that would be better" giving a small smile to the old man setting the date and time before leaving and getting into jungkooks car "have you eaten?" Hesitantly shaking his head "are you sure?"

"I drank some coffee just before you arrived" his gaze still on his lap jungkook slightly moving his body to look at the blonde man beside him "jimin that's not food" leaning over grabbing both of his hands getting his eyes to lock with his "I know these is still hard to process, i know I mean, the guy I constantly hook up with is pregnant and is mostly my fault" jimins eyes moving back down to his lap "look at me" his voice soft just wanting to comfort the younger "I don't care that what happened happened because it's done, I just want you to trust me these will go okay I will be here for you" once again overwhelmed his tears brimming "I hate how emotional the pregnancy is already making me" slightly chuckling as he started to cry the black haireds own smile appearing as he pulled into a hug the now pregnant man.

"Now we will go somewhere to eat, what do you feel like eating?" Pulling away from each others embrace as jimin wiped his tears "i- I really crave a hamburger" chuckling at the craving of the shorter starting to drive to the nearest place.