Please?

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

Seating in silence the golden retriever laying down on the floor as jungkook stared at him jimin shifting in his seat at the tense silence watching jungkook open his mouth to speak "how-" interrupting himself "who? How? When?" Looking at the blonde man beside him "Hoseok, with an adoption process and today" staring in desbilif "jimin" taking a deep breath "i would let the dog stay but it's already too much" Staying quiet once again.

"We are having twins jimin not one baby, but two" his eyes saddened as he kept on staring at the dog "then, where will he go?" His eyes moving to meet jungkooks "we will give him back to whoever gave it on adoption to Hoseok" getting up walking to the front door already changed from his suit "I will bring groceries, text me if you need anything" nodding not moving his eyes from the dog "make sure to call Hoseok" nodding once again.

Hearing the door click close a long sigh leaving him as he patted the seat beside him attracting the dogs attention "come here" patting again the cushion letting him seat with him resting his head on jimins lap the blondes legs folded as he kept on patting the dogs head "how can he not want such a cuteness like you? I get that it will be already too much, but why not?" Huffing the dogs eyes closing as jimin kept on petting him "I mean he works and I work, we both work!... and we have stable jobs" pouting not wanting to give back the golden retriever.

Opening the door he carefully made his way in "i'm back" not a single sound from the pregnant man as he placed the bags on the counter walking to the stairs "jimin?" Now making his way to the living room finding the blonde man asleep on the couch, the dogs head resting on his belly "no! Move your head" whisper shouting as he approached the dog to move him but recived a growl from him making him move with a confused face, eyes moving to the man sleeping and then to the dog before trying to grab jimin another growl from the dog "you grew fond of him didn't you?" Pulling back hands on his hips staring down at the golden dog "what am I going to do with you both?" Sighing and going back to the kitchen to arrange the groceries.

Walking back to the couch once he was done arranging the food he approached jimin the dogs eyes back open as he kept on watching jungkooks very move starting to growl as the man lifted jimins head placing it on his lap the growling of the dog fading a confused face on the man as he stared at the dog before turning on the TV, after a while jimin heaved out a sigh moving from laying on his side to laying on his back his eyes softly opening as the dog kept his head on jimins baby bump "you are back" smiling up at the man who passed his finger through the youngers blonde locks "how are you feeling?" Watching him stretch out "refreshed, I didn't know i was that tired" softly chuckling while Jungkook smiled down at him.

"That dog already loves you" sitting up making the dog get up as well sitting on the couch "even doing the same as you" rolling his eyes at the dog sticking his tounge out "does he?" Petting his head before scooting closer to the taller man, jungkook wrapped an arm over his shoulders the dog once again resting his head on jimins lap who kept on petting him "mhm he even growled at me" a surprised look on the smaller males face "he did?" Nodding his head looking from the dog back at the show playing on the screen "when I tried grabbing you" Loudly cooing "where you protecting me from these strange man?" Grabbing the dogs face with both hands jungkook scoffing "i'm not a strange man"

"To him you are, besides you are the one who wants to kick him out" looking at the black haired man over his shoulder "so you are on his side, huh?" Nodding as he kept cooing compliments and patting the dogs head "such a good boy aren't you?" Rolling his eyes but smiling at the sight of the blonde man with the dog "he was also taking care of the babies" talking like if it was nothing "really?" A bright smile on the shorter as jungkook nodded "he first growled when I tried moving him from your belly" cooing even more to then laugh as jungkook groaned "see he should really stay with us" humming as he thought over it "no, we already spoke about it" a pout as he looked at jungkook and then back at the dog "please?" a long silence as jungkook really started considering it.

"Maybe he should stay" Whispering under his breath the words "what?" Getting up the dog laying down on the couch but still looking at the blonde man "that, maybe he should really stay" jimins smile big as he squealed sitting on jungkooks lap "I told you!" Placing a peck on his lips "besides they allow pets here" jungkooks hands resting on his waist "you did your research, didn't you?" Giggling while nodding.

Later that night jungkook kept on scolding the un bothered dog who was laying on his side of the bed "you know what? I take it back, let's give him back" laughing at the tired man "sunny get down" the dogs ears perking as he followed what he was told by the blonde man "seriously?" Finally getting on the bed the dog jumping back up Settling himself by jimins feets "so sunny?" Humming as he pronounced the dogs given name by the blonde man "I like it" wrapping his arm over the smaller man once he had turned off the light.

...

"Jungkookie" his voice soft as he shaked awake the sleeping man "jungkook" he kept on insisting finally the man Sighing as he started to wake up "what?" Turning around so he would lay on his back "I want honey chips" still whispering but not getting an answer back from the eye closed man "jungkook" he whined shaking him "what's wrong?" Squinting his eyes as he opened them "I want honey chips, the babies keep on craving it" Sighing as he sat up reaching for his phone and looking at the time, 2 a.m, he had no idea where to get them "there are none on the kitchen?" Shaking his head "the twins crave them?" And jimin nodded "fine"

Getting up and throwing on a hoodie shaking off as much as he could the sleep to then make his way out to find any store open.

"Thank you" Happily Cheering as he kissed jungkooks cheek leaving the room so he could sleep sunny leaving the room with him so he could eat the chips he was craving.

"For God's sake" Reaching for his ringing phone the sun now up "jeon are you coming?" Areums voice ringing jimin coming in the room fresh out of the shower "yeah I'm on my way" getting up and quickly starting to change "you are going to work?" Humming "there's an important meeting"

"Oh okay" the man  rushing "have a good da-" the door slamming shut startling the dog laying on the floor "My turn to leave sunny" petting the dog before grabbing his purse and walking out the apartment.

"Wait for real?!" Getting attention from workers around the office as jimin laughed at the older man "yeah, we are having twins" getting right away pulled into a hug from taemin "congrats" pulling away hand rubbing his arms "well I will get going" the older nodding letting jimin get up and leave to the company he once again had to make a party for.