Gender Reveal

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

Nervously staring at himself on the mirror "you look beautiful" smiling at him through the mirror his hands resting on the blondes hips "everything will be fine" nodding checking his clothes one last time, a white tight knee dress paired with a denim jacket and white sneakers while Jungkook wore a red button up shirt with black jeans "ready?" Nodding and making their way to the car.

"Stop being so nervous" taking his hand on his making the honors to knock on the door "it's her birthday and I haven't seen her in a while" mumbling as footsteps approached "in case I didn't mentioned it she is the one that told me not to bother to come to her birthday- dad hi!" Pulling into a hug the man behind the door "son-" cutting his sentence as he stared down at his bigger belly "you are?" His eyes wide watching his son nod with cristal eyes "Congratulations!" Hugging him once again "i will be a grandpa" laughing in excitement Hugging jungkook finally acknowledging the black haired man "and you must be the father" pulling away and skaing jungkooks hand "yes I'm jungkook" his laugh fading as he opened wider the door "please come in, your mom is on the backyard with the rest of the family"

"Let me take that" taking the present box jungkook was holding before walking out to the backyard "jimin" right away his mom spotting him; his pregnancy more than visible by now getting eyes on him "happy birthday mom, dad took your present" walking closer to hug her but she just stepped away "I did not expect you to come nor to be..." Clearing his throat as she pointed to his belly "yes mom I'm pregnant... and these is jungkook the dad of my babies" giving her a glare her eyes widening with a fake smile "babies?" His dad reappearing "honey! Have you seen? we will be grandparents soon" his excitement not shared with the woman "and seems like of two" glaring back at the blonde man "two?" Jimin nodded "i'm pregnant with twins" his smile bigger if possible "my goodness" almost tearing up of happiness.

"Seat seat" urging them to a nearby table "have you eaten?" Humming his eyes not leaving his moms form as she walked to another table brightly talking with other guests "well then let me know if you need anything son" giving him a small smile letting him off "we should have stayed home" playing with jungkooks ponytail while he wrapped an arm around the blondes shoulders "it's your moms birthday love" resting his head on the tallers shoulder "and she just keeps on glaring at me and doing gossip with my aunts" Sighing looking over at the table where his mother was, making her look away along the other woman "even the weather is against me" looking up at the grey clouds hearing jungkook chuckling from beside him "no one and nothing is against you love" rubbing his shoulder.

"Jimin, what a surprise!" His aunts and mom inviting themselves to take the seats across them "and pregnant, we didn't knew you where married" Gulping as they searched for a ring in his hands "but I see no ring" auntie number two gasping as "oh my" his mom stepping in with a face of disgust "i'm not even surprised, you always seemed to be that kind of person" his jaw clenching feeling jungkooks hold tighten "and what kind would that be Mrs.Park? Aren't you talking of your son?" Getting tense as jungkook spoke for him only getting a loud scoff from the woman "and who do you even consider yourself to talk to me that way?"