Home

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

"Stop moving you little trouble makers" making a monster voice and tickling both babies making them loudly laugh "okay okay, now time to get ready so we can visit dad" as if they could completely understand him "stop wriggling around Aera" the little girl only smiling up at her blonde parent "all set my little mango" softly tickling her making her eyes close as she widely smiled and giggled before jimin stopped and moved to put socks on his sons tiny feet.

"Isn't my little jun-seo so handsome?" tickling him under his chin making the baby loudly laugh before he got a huge kiss from the blonde man who then gave one to his daughter sunny giving both babies a kiss too on their forheads as they kept on giggling, Aera managing to flip on her stomach to look at the dog "aw I don't want to leave you" pouting and kissing the top of the golden retrievers head before picking up his twins.

"I will make sure to come back quickly sunny" making his way down the stairs and to the car placing the twins on their car seats and securing them there before making sure that the stroller was on the car "okay! We are good to go" getting behind the wheel and driving off to his fiances workplace.

Parking in front of the building and stepping out of the car right away fixing his cream sweater to then open the trunk of the car and pull out the stroller slightly struggling to make it "stop wriggling" laughing at his son before placing him on his seat and then placing Aera on hers making sure to lock the car before pushing the stroller with both of his kids to the elevator.

"Mr.Park are you here to visit Mr.Jeon?" Nodding at the girl behind the big white marble desk "he is right now in the conference room, would you like to wait for him inside his office?" Opening his mouth to answer but cut off by his daughter throwing a toy to the floor "Aera don't throw things around" Picking it up and handing it back to her "yes I will wait for him in the office" getting a smile and nod from the woman "i will let him now you are h-" shaking his head "no we are here to surprise him, it's his birthday" her eyes going wide "i- I didn't know... I'm still new" giggling at the girl "no worries" waving at her as he made his way to the door and into the office.

"Let's get you both out of here" getting first out Aera of her seat and placing her beside him on the couch to then pick up her brother "mango what are you trying to d- hey!" Quickly picking up his giggling daughter and placing her on his lap "fine you can play but on the floor" setting both siblings down who right away rolled on their belly while their mom spread the blanket on the floor "come here jun-seo" picking up the baby who giggled as he was in the air to then be placed on the white blanket "Aera no!" Quickly rushing to his daughter who was about to grab the trashcan and placing her on the blanket with her brother "you both can be a handful" huffing as he plopped down on the floor with his two kids.