should we?

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

Time for sure went fast and jimin did was grateful Hoseok had gone for a while to his hometown along side namjoon getting of his shoulders the trouble of telling him the news of his pregnancy but it wasn't something he would manage to keep hidden as his belly kept on growing by now almost on the end of his second trimester, right now he was driving to jungkooks workplace as the man had insisted on going to these next check up with him his own excitement starting to grow as today they would see how much the baby had grown.

He stepped out of his car making his way inside the building not wanting to seat as he walked around finding where jungkooks team office was but not seeing him there "jimin?" Turning around to find kai standing with a surprised look "kai! It's been a while" smiling at him whose smile was also displayed on his features "yes, what are you doing here?"

"I came to pick up jungkook" his smile softening "you look good by the way just..." trailing off as his eyes landed on jimins still small belly but visible enough by his tight turtle neck shirt "that you look..." hesitant not knowing if he could offend him "pregnant?" A breathy chuckle as he completed the brunettes sentence "yeah" letting a longer chuckle as he stuffed his hands on his black coats pockets "don't worry it's not offensive but yup I am pregnant" kais already surprised face by bumping into the blonde man even more surprised as he was told such news "c- congratulations" not really knowing what to say "thank you" his soft smile making the tallers heart slightly ache as he had thought the blonde was more than single for their previous interactions.

"Jimin!" Came jungkook with a bright smile softly placing his hand on jimins waist "oh" once again a surprised face on the brunette "so he is the..." not wanting to complete at all the sentence as he gestured to jimins belly jungkook following where he pointed as jimin gave a small nod "it was nice seeing you kai but we have to go" looking up at the man beside him who was busy poking the inside of his cheek with his tounge a small glare on his eyes "yeah let's get going love" together walking back to jimins car jungkook insisting on being the one driving.

His hand softly resting on his growing belly "how do you feel?" His eyes moving from the sight right outside the window to the man behind the steering wheel "good just a little nervous" a soft chuckle from the blonde "everything will be fine" the gesture of his hand going unnoticed by jimin as he looked back outside the window jungkooks eyes trailing from jimins hand back to the road.

...

Hissing as he felt the cold gel falling on his skin the doctor chuckling as he had given prior notice of the gels coldness "okay" pressing the transducer against jimins belly the black and white images starting to appear "and there it's" jimins heart skipping a beat as he glanced at the monitor "well everything seems fine to me soon enough we will be able to know your babies gender" looking at both males jimins eyes shining with tears jungkooks smile big and bright as they thanked Mr.Kim as he left after cleaning the gel leaving them so jimin could get his bag and coat jungkook helping him to stand up "thanks" softly sniffling as he lowered his shirt.

"See everything turned out alright" helping the shorter to place on his long black coat "and soon we will know the babies gender" taking the bag from jimins grip as he softly chuckled "I know, I know" opening the door for the blonde together leaving the room and biding their goodbyes to the doctor before leaving to the car and driving to jimins apartment.

"Where's your car by the way?" Closing the door of his home behind them before making his way to the kitchen "at my apartment" Grabbing a bottle of water for himself "and how did you got to work?" A breathy chuckle following his words "I walked there" jimins eyes widening with amusement "you, Jeon Jungkook walking to your work?" Taking a seat beside him as he rested his hands behind his head nodding at the blonde man

"Why don't you belive me? Gotta keep in shape" his signature bunny smile tugging at his lips as he looked at the man beside him "I don't know you are so... not likely to leave your car behind" laughing at one of the memories they had together "that was one time!" Loudly laughing as he recalled the time he called his own car his baby in front of the pregnant man beside him who was laughing along him.

"Jungkook" his voice softening as their laughter lowered "yeah?" His eyes locking with jimins honey orbs "thank you so much for everything, I mean it" slightly straightening up giving his full attention to the blonde "you could've just denied the baby being yours but... here we are" jungkooks heart melting with both affection and sadness that the man before him had thought he could have done such thing "jimin love listen" scooting even closer to him finally grabbing his smaller hand "i don't want you to think such thing because the baby you are carrying... that baby is my baby and I don't care we came to these because I was drunk that night" by now holding both of his hands jimins heartbeat incrising as he allowed the olders words to sink in.

"Jimin let me show you how much I mean what I keep repeating to you let me show you how much I care about you" his words lingering as he softly placed a small kiss on the youngers knuckles, jimin was speechless as he could only stare at the man in front of him "and also I have been thinking and um..."

"I guess- no i know that when your belly starts growing even more you might need some extra help so" biting his bottom lip not really knowing how to say his next words "would you like to... move in, with me?" Waiting for an answer but all jimin could do was stare into jungkooks dark brown eyes not managing to put his finger on what he was feeling at the moment, probably hunger because of the baby but these sensation felt like a tickle "jimin?"

"Are you sure? Should we take that step?" Quickly nodding not feeling so sure of something in a while "yes, okay" laughing as the feeling began to clear for him jungkooks own laugh fluttering before he stood up "okay then I- I will go back home now, call me if you need anything?" Escorting the taller man to the front door.

"I will be here tomorrow to help you pack" nodding with a soft smile before waving goodbye to the bunny smiling man.