Around Each Other

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

-Present time-

Seating on the waiting room for the person he was looking for soon the secretary who had lead him to the living room approached him signaling him to follow her "Mr.Choi will see you know" opening the door to let the male in who right away spotted the familiar face on the other side of the desk "Mr.Park good to see you" smiling at the man letting him take a seat "so I guess we are going with the very same?" The elder man already knowing why jimin was here "yeah" he gave a small breathy chuckle pulling out his small notepad "so the event fancy or more casual?"

"Well the first gathering we want it to be more comfortable since it will be more for the employees but the second one not so fancy, we actually have an idea" raising his brows at his customer "okay so i guess these launch will be bigger" a small smile on the males lips as he nodded "preatty much the company's anniversary is the very same day these game will be launched and probably so will be the new heir of the company" Surprised by the news he was given "anyway, we wanted to do the party fancy yet with a touch of robotics amd technology" writing down what he was being told "okay so how about some darker colors we could go with some blues and maybe some color mint" saying his thoughts out loud "anything you preper i know everyone will love it, the last event you helped in was more than an success"

"Thank you" noting down the idea he had gotten "so about the places, would you like me to send them to y-" stopping his sentence as the man raised his hand "please you choose, i know you will do just great" a big smile on the man.

"Alright" standing up "I guess i will see you later Mr.Choi" giving a bow before leaving.

Stepping out of the office and making his way to the front door before he suddenly came to stop eyes looking over at the suite dressed man who gave him a small smirk "Surprising to see you here love" jungkooks voice ringing in his ears as the taller man stepped closer to him "may I know what you are doing here?" A small smile on his lips making jimin roll his eyes "not to see you for sure" jungkooks grin widening biting his bottom lip "some day love"

Black haired man crossing his arms over his chest "but for real what are you doing here?" Clearly intrigued "don't you know there will be a party for the new game the company will launch" mouth forming an 'o' "right, so you are in charge again?" Jimin giving a proud nod "Jungkook!" Panted a slightly taller man as he ran up to the man jimin was talking to "the meeting was canceled but tomorrow Mr.Lee will check the advances" the new man explained before his eyes trailed to the blonde man in front of his co-worker.

"And who is these? I don't think i have seen you here" a small smirk on the males lips as he looked over at the smaller man "is because i don't work here, Park Jimin" trying to be polite "i'm kai"

Shaking hands with the brown haired man almost forgetting jungkook was there almost "yeah but he was about to leave so..." giving a sheepish look at the taller brunette "oh, well why don't you come eat with us? it's almost lunch time" the man offered "he might be busy" jungkook answering before jimin could even open his mouth "is that so?" Kai insisting "indeed i have work to do i just came to check some things"

"What a shame, well some other time?" The blonde man noddin, kai not long after leaving to catch with the rest of his team "guess we will see each other more love" a knowing look on jungkooks face leaving behind the blonde man and walking to where the brunette was.

...

His phone dinging making him glance at it taemin making him look up "we are going to eat, wanna join?" But he shook his head "I will just head home, drive safely"

"Okay see you tomorrow jimin" waving as he walked ahead joining the rest of the team jimins hand picking from his desk his phone opening the message.

Hobiii:
EMERGENCY!!
AT MY PLACE NOW

Frowning he gave a small reply taking his things and rushing to his best friends apartment, after a while of the blonde knocking like crazy Hoseok finally opened the door leading his friend into the living room "what's the emergency?" Hoseoks hand clasped together "I have a huge crush on namjoon and I want to tell him" jimin almost looking at him in desbilif "just do so" as if such thing was as simple as it sounded "besides how long have you known him?" Taking a seat in the couch "for a while now" now a shocked face taking over his expression of desbilif "and you never told me, the betrayal" Hoseok taking the seat beside him "I know I know, but listen"

"I have planned something but I need you to help me with my clothes" puppy eyes making jimin sigh and nod "thanks!" Wrapping the younger into a bone crushing hug "okay okay" giggling as he pushed away the taller man "so where are you taking him?" Shyly looking down at his lap "well I got a reservation in these really beautiful place an-"

"Cut the chase jung give me what matters" smiling wide, the older giving back the smile "it's like an observatory" pulling his phone out and showing the mesmerizing images to the expert "it's so beautiful" Hoseok nodding knowing "do you have something in mind for you clothes?" The older giving an unsure nod "i was thinking on maybe something fresh? I don't really know" a small pout making jimins smile even wide "guess we will have to go shopping!" Pulling up his also smiling friend and making their way to the shorters car.

"Nope" popping the 'p' as he looked at the man facing the mirror "but it looks good" Hoseok whined looking over his shoulder at his sitting friend "it looks way too formal" Sighing as he made his way back into the changing room soon coming out with another outfit "no!" Hoseok groaning as he went back into the room "you are the one who wants these to turn out perfect"

"I know!" Laughing waiting for his friend to come out with the next outfit.