Choosen

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

His eyes brightened as he pulled away from jungkooks embrace to walk into his dads who almost teared up "i will have a granddaughter and a grandson!" Laughing as he kept close the younger "oh God I'm so happy" his tears starting to stop as he widely smiled at his son who was crying along him "jungkook please take care of him and my grandchildren" patting the boys arm before pulling him into a hug.

Later that day they got ready for bed the sky completely black by now as they laid together on the comfort of their bed "we should go shopping soon, to get stuff for the twins" humming at the blonde while his eyes fluttered shut "why did you ask that earlier?" Opening an eye "asked what?" Closing again his eye "about moving somewhere else" Taking a sharp breath his smile widening "no reason at all" jimins small hand moving up to his black hair softly brushing it back "next week they will announce the new heir" giving a knowing hum to the blonde "aren't you excited?"

"Maybe" rolling his eyes to the eye closed man "jungkook" his thumb caressing the olders cheek "i'm more nervous... who knows if I got it or not"

"Well a little bird told me Mr.Hak sees you like a son, maybe that's a good sign" raising his brows reopening his eyes to stare into jimins honey eyes "can I know these birds identity?" Quickly shaking his head with a small giggle "can I get a clue?" Humming as he gave it a thought "these bird is older than you" bopping the olders nose "not enough, another clue?" Humming once again while thinking over what clue to give him "these bird also has... grey hair" bopping once again his nose making jungkook scrunch it up with a small smile "does these little bird work where I do?" Nodding as an answer "does these little bird... work on my team?" Quickly shaking his head with a big smile "I think you are lying" pouting at the blonde "fine two more clues" jungkooks eyes smiling as he laughed.

"These bird has a really important position where you work and... I'm doing an event for him" the clues enough to let him know who had told such thing to his boyfriend "Mr.Hak told you he sees me like a son?" Nodding his head, fluffy blonde hair jingling as he did so "wow, i didn't knew that"

Closing his eyes again "well it's good to know but I'm still nervous about the event" Sighing before feeling a pair of lips peck his "what are you doing?" Getting two more pecks "goodnight" softly laughing "goodnight love"

Closing his eyes before shooting them back open hearing jungkook groan with a wide smile looking at the blonde "what's wrong?" But only getting jungkooks lips on his while he got flipped around laying on his back while Jungkook carefully hovered him, giggling as soon as the black haired pulled away "what are you doing?" His small hands moving up to jungkooks neck "you know I'm who got you pregnant" a smug face on the tanned man while jimin stared at him "no way Sherlock" rolling his eyes at the man on top of him "but I got you pregnant with twins" his smug face not changing as jimin loudly laughed "don't be so proud of yourself"