Due Date

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

9 months pregnant and the date for him to go on labor was confirmed along the fact that it was very probable the twins would end up wanting to be born before the day that was expected to, and it's also been half a month since jungkook proposed and jimin couldn't be happier just like the black haired man.

"Don't give momma too much trouble" wide heart shaped smile as he looked up at the parent before seating beside him "and where's namjoon?" Rubbing his belly while glancing at his best friend "he is still at work i will pick him up later" humming "any name ideas yet?" Together getting up and making their way to Hoseoks car "nope, we are still stuck with calling them strawberry and mango" Hoseoks laugh loud before he started to drive to jungkooks company "you guys should have them by now, the twins will soon be born" nodding in agreement falling silent having some small talk before they arrived to the building.

"Careful" watching him get out of the car "why do you even have to go?" Shrugging "he asked me to, maybe support?" Smiling before waving goodbye to his best friend and walking inside the building right away making his way to jungkooks office.

Softly knocking on the door hearing jungkook end a conversation "come in" his voice almost sounding tired but as soon as he opened the door jungkooks eyes brightened letting the blonde man close the door and walk to his side of the desk "bad day at work?" Nodding a sigh leaving his lips "yes" jimin allowed him to wrap his arms around his waist and pull him closer in a hug his small hands brushing his black locks back "I missed you... and the babies" getting up and wrapping his arms around jimins shoulders bringing him even more closer to where his bigger belly would allow him to, jimins arms wrapping around the tallers waist "we missed you too" softly chuckling.

The sound of a knock on the offices door making the older groan in annoyance and the younger to giggle "come in!" Not moving his arms from around the blonde man as his secretary stepped in "oh! I'm sorry" bowing avoiding both males gaze as she walked up to the her bosses desk jungkook letting jimin take a a seat on his chair "Mr.Choi sent in the copy you asked for" handing him the papers "and I came to remind you that the conference will start at 1:40" nodding before dismissing her "what's these conference about? That i had to come over?" Softly moving from side to side on the spinning chair while looking up at the man who leaned on the desk "I will be officially introduced as the new CEO of Deing" his smile brightening at the dress words "really? That's great!" Jungkook leaning down his hands on the armchairs for support as he stopped rught in front of the blonde man, their faces inches away "and I just thought, why not have my lovely fiancée as support?" His voice dropping low a bunny smile tugging at his lips.

"Is that so Mr.Jeon?" Nodding at the blonde man who only laughed "alright the- ow" Grabbing his belly making jungkooks bug for eyes widen "what's wrong?" Slightly hissing as the twins kicked "i feel like they are having a party of their own" Sighing in relief thinking his water had broke, a small smile creeping back into his features "see they are even celebrating your success" a small pout before he widely smiled uo at the brown eyed man "Let's get going love" straightening up and helping up the blonde man "kiss?" Pickering his lips in a cute way making the shorter man to Playfully roll his eyes "one" a bug bunny smile before jimins lips pressed against his "Let's go" satisfied he pulled along him the blonde man.