kickers

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

Jimin could see the man was tired through the glass of his office as he ordered around his workers and did paperwork himself "Mr.Park" a smiling Mr.Hak greeted him "Fancy seeing you here Mr.Hak" laughing as he had never seen in the halls the older man "I know, shall we?" Nodding as they started walking down the hall "so Mr.Hak what kind of event you want?" pulling out his notepad "i want a simple event more like if i where to have a family reunion" humming thinking over it "we could go with a golden color maybe"

"That would be great maybe try combining white or black" amazed by his thought quickly writing it down "let me be honest with you Mr.Park" looking up at the man beside him "I have always seen jungkook as a son, very hardworking and very passionate about his work" both stepping out to the terrace "I know things between my son and him didn't work out and-" chuckling at the thought "i'm glad it actually didn't" not knowing how to react "and I'm happy he has found someone like you and that you both are now starting a family" jimins smile reappearing as he rubbed his belly "is it a girl or a boy?"

"We don't know yet we will have a gender reveal for them in a few weeks" giving a surprised 'oh' "twins?" Raising his brows watching the blonde nod "Congratulations!" Suddenly pulling into a hug the shorter man "I'm sorry I tend to be very comfortable around people" lightly laughing "I see Mr.Hak" sure the man was old but had one of a great personality his enthusiasm matching it perfectly "well I have a meeting but I hope to see you soon Mr.Park" waving goodbye watching him walk away.

"Should we visit dad little ones?" Humming to himself "maybe we will see what kind of fruits they have at the cafetería first" walking out from the terrace and back into the building.

"Hi" softly calling for the stressed looking man who looked up from the bunch of papers "what are you doing here?" Pulling a chair close to the older taking a seat beside him "well I was talking with Mr.Hak about his party and decided to stop by" rubbing his arm handing him a cup of coffee "I need these" Sighing while sipping the coffee "thanks love" giving his smaller hand a squeeze "you should leave early" worried over how tired the man looked "it's barely lunch time" Wanting to finish the work as quick as he could "jungkook I woke you up at 2 a.m, you should go home and sleep" the named males hand raising up to caress jimins cheek "i'm fine love" tenderly looking at the black haired his hand now on top of his "you are not jungkook, you are tired" moving the tallers hand from his cheek and holding it with both of his hand "Let's go home so you can sleep"

Shaking softly his head "I can't I have work" placing jungkooks hand on top of his baby bump "for the babies, they miss their dad already" smiling as jungkook sighed in defeat "fine but I will take some work for when I wake up" nodding in agreement Cheering as jungkook gathered his things "Let's go" together walking out of the elevator fingers interlocked as they made their way to the car "no huh I'm driving" rolling his eyes but giving in as he got in the passengers seat and jimin in the drivers, the car roaring to life to then make their way back to the apartment.