New Proyect

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

The soft rays peeking through his window the curtains blocking the sun from completely hitting both of the males faces as they started to slowly wake up jungkook being the first one, softly pulling himself up he with half opened eyes looking at his surroundings clearly recalling the previous night as his gaze dropped on the naked man beside him still peacefully sleeping his eyes not managing to tear away from his form until he started to stear on his sleep turning around now facing the still sitting black haired man an eye popping open looking up at the older man letting out a sigh "morning" he softly mumbled jungkook right away throwing his legs to the side of the bed picking up first his underwear and standing up once he had it completely on giving a small glance up looking at the blonde man stretching out before picking up the first shirt he found and his own underwear.

Sliding out of bed he walked out of his room and down the hall to his bathroom jungkook staying back pants by now on as he tried to find his shirt sighing as he now knew who had it, leaning by the door frame he looked at the still sleepy jimin brushing his teeth watching him let go of the tooth brush and place his hands against the marble of his bathroom counter a long sigh leaving his lips "you have my shirt on" jimin glaring through the mirror resuming to brush his teeth a small smile crawling into jungkooks features as he walked behind the shorter man wrapping his arms around him chin resting on his shoulder "give it back or i will take it off of you" voice dropping low as he slided his hands from jimins thighs up to his tummy under the black haireds shirt "take it off and I will kick you out butt naked" getting a loud laugh from the older as he pulled back watching him finish brushing his teeth.

Watching him slightly limp to the door "need help love?" A big smile as the blonde boy looked back at him keeping his glare watching jungkook approach him and pick him up bridal style and back into his room setting him down on his bed "thanks" he mumbled a warm look on jungkooks eyes before he walked back "mind if I grab some of your coffee?" Clearing his throat while jimin gave a small shook of his head letting him off.

Laying back down on his bed he recalled the previous night before deciding to go down to the kitchen passing by the front door where both of their jackets layed on the floor picking them both up and pulling out from his the phone that he wasn't able to find a while ago checking and noticing he had a few missed calls and messages from his best friend, eyes going wide as he didn't remembered knowing if his friend had gone back home or was still at the place.

Good enough the messages where only letting him know he had seen the blonde man leave with the black haired man in his kitchen and that he had something important to tell him, finally walking inside his kitchen he found jungkook already sipping his coffee "I still want back my shirt" placing his arm under the one holding his cup looking at the eye rolling boy in front of him "you sure?" The older nodded sipping once again his coffee jimin shrugging as he started to pull up the cotton shirt "okay! Fine keep it" he groaned stopping right away the petite male a small smirk on his plump lips "I thought you really wanted your shirt back" a death glare from the taller "besides it's not like you haven't seen anything" walking to him and taking a cup serving himself some coffee "still i don't think you want to end on bed all day, now do you love?" The last part whispered close to his ear goosebumps rising