With You

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

Playing with his soft black locks placing a small kiss on his cheek thinking he was still asleep before getting up of bed and making his way to the kitchen preparing some coffee and a simple breakfast suddenly feeling two pair of arms wrap around him "good morning" soft lips pressing against his cheek jungkooks voice groggy as he had just woken up "morning" a short reply as he continued doing breakfast "you look pretty on my shirt and with your small belly" jungkook helping him to set down the things on the table "thank you" a small smile before they started to dig in.

"What are you doing today?" Chewing his food while going over what he was supposed to do today "I have to start planning the party of Hak so I will be going to a few shops to see some stuff we will need" continuing to eat "for lunch or after, will you be doing something?" Shrugging "i'm not sure maybe I will stay a bit more late" Frowning at the blonde "no, you need to rest enough" smiling up at the man "I will be fine i will make sure to finish as much work as I can" getting up and placing away his plate "jimin you need to be more careful with stress" approaching the shorter to where he was washing his plate "don't start jeon i know I have to take care of myself and I am I will just work enough to get free sooner"

Sighing placing a hand on the blondes small back "I will drive you and pick you up" leaning on the counter watching the shorter shake his head "no you have work and I can still drive" Groaning and the stubbornness of the younger "it's my free day now go get ready so I can take you to work" giggling and nodding before making his way to his room throwing on a black top with high waisted black pants along his black boots with some heel and a long beige jacket.

"Looking good as always love" smiling at the tallers compliment before making their way out of the apartment and into the car.

"Yes jeon I will text you when I'm back" staring at the man from inside the building, jungkook had called him as soon as he had placed foot in the offices complex not even five minutes since he had gotten out of the car and jungkook was still parked in front of his work place making sure jimin wouldn't work as much as he had said "i will hang up now I have work" not waiting for an answer and hanging up glaring at the black haired man on the car before he mouthed him he would call him again later.

"How's the pregnancy going?" Settling his things down and taking his seat "very well just that there's a parent that keeps and calling me so I won't overwork myself" gesturing at his ringing phone jungkooks name displayed on the screen "well he is right" Playfully rolling his eyes at taemin "I know and i won't work so much besides i'm still on my first months" taking the folder from the olders grasp "still I will make sure to help you with work so you can go home early" smile widening at his friend "thanks" taemin smiling back "then let's get to work"

The sun bright as his team left for lunch to conclude the work for today "take tomorrow off I will make sure to send you everything" taemin kept on insisting as the elevator came to stop "I don't know tae I don't want you guys to overwork" giving a breathy chuckle to the blonde man beside him "we won't overwork tomorrow we will do what you are in charge of and it will be like you are working from home" giving a defeated sigh "fine just these once" silently Cheering as they arrived in front of the big glass door ready to leave "look whose here" walking away leaving jimin alone to approach the tall black haired man "you didn't have to get down of the car" rolling his eyes as they started to make their way to the car.

"Stop jimin" taking his smaller hand into his bigger one stopping right in front of the car "are you hungry already?" Opening the door and helping him in "yup I did enough work today" closing his door and rushing to his side "good because I'm taking you somewhere, my treat"

Soon they arrived at small restaurant on a terrace; plants surrounding the place, the tables of white wood as well the chairs, the floor a white concrete while the pillars holding the white ceiling where covered with green leaves and yellow flowers, hanging planters forming a line on top of the tables closer to the entrance "here" jungkook pulled out the chair letting jimin seat before taking the chair across him "these place is beautiful" his eyes roaming the whole restaurant "i'm glad you like it" the place barely filled soft music playing in the background as they where handed two menus jimins eyes scanning its contents "how did you find these place?" His small smile widening as he shrugged leaving the blondes question unanswered.

After ordering their food they stayed quiet jungkooks eyes everywhere but on jimin "why did you brought me here?" His question lingering as jungkook only stayed quiet "to eat" answer almost sounding like a question "jeon" jimin warned making the older sigh "I just... thought you would like the place" the simple answer holding a bunch of emotions from the black haired.

...

After lunch they went back to the apartment the blonde right away changing to a sweater and a pair of leggings, jimin feeling tired from the amount of work he finished in a day "go to sleep" jungkook insisting making jimin once again shake his head "no I will just lay down here" doing so as he talked jungkook taking his legs and lifting them as he sat down placing them on his lap softly pressing small circles making jimin sigh "I will take tomorrow off" jungkooks ears perking looking down at the eye closed man "you are?" He nodded another small sigh leaving his lips "Let's take you to bed now"

"No" he whined a small pout as he opened his eyes "you know what?" His eyes brightening "Let's get some strawberries" a blank face on jungkooks features as he stared down at the blonde man "okay let's go" Sighing as he stood up helping jimin up and making their way out "I think there's a store by the park" stepping out the building "Let's go by foot then" tugging at the olders sleeve who only hummed starting to make their way to the fruit store.

"What can I help you both with?" Two old ladies greeting them "do you have strawberries?" The shorter woman nodding as she walked from behind the counter jimin wondering off looking at the variety of fruits "ow are you craving strawberries?" The second Lady speaking from her seat making jimin walk closer to her "yeah I guess the little one wanted some" softly placing his hand under his belly before jungkook and the first woman walked back to the counter "I bet it will be a girl" smiling brightly at the blonde "no! It will be a boy" the lady charging rolling her eyes "i'm sure it will be a little girl" the lady sitting scoffing folding her arms "no, it will be a boy"

Jungkook and jimin looking at each other as the blonde stepped back letting jungkook pay and the womans to bicker over his babies gender "kook" lightly tugging at his sleeve making jungkook look over his shoulder "c-can we take some mango too?" Quickly nodding letting him take whatever fruit he was craving "thank you!" Happily taking the bag with nicely cutted  mango with a fork "thanks" now jungkook reciving the box with strawberries together leaving the shop jimins arm linked with jungkooks as they walked by the park "I can't belive it"

"The cravings?" Shaking his head while laughing "no, that I'm eating mango! I mean I have never liked it" taking another bite jungkook softly chuckling as he ate a strawberry "here" raising his hand holding a strawberry close to jimins lips who took the red fruit "it tastes good" Chewing it before raising the fork with a piece of mango to jungkooks lips "wow so does the mango" tasting the yellow fruit a small smile on jimins lips continuing to walk in silence.

"What do you want?" Jungkook looking confused at the man who asked the sudden question "a boy or a girl?" Keeping his eyes forward "I would like to have a little girl but I don't really care i will love her or him" jimins head moving their eyes meeting suddenly coming to a stop neither really noticing "you?" Shortening the blondes question "I will love the baby either way" jungkooks hand sliding to grab jimins just staring into each others eyes jimins gaze moving to the tallers lips "jim-"

"Don't" a small smile crawling into the tallers features as he placed his arm around jimins side starting to lean down his soft lips landing on jimins plump ones into a tender kiss, his left hand that was holding jimins moving up to his waist pulling him closer to him the blondes hand holding onto jungkooks left arm to then pull away, forheads resting against each others the kiss letting them know the unspoken words "Let's go home now" the words of the black haired man warming jimins chest as he gave a small nod, hand in hand as they made their way back.