The Next Event

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

[Don't play the song yet]

Eyes wide as he stared at the white ceiling thinking over the previous night a weird feeling blooming, not only they spent the night together but they could have been cought lucky enough they weren't and no long after he drove the older man back home.

Today he was supposed to be meeting with his best friend and his boyfriend so he got up from bed and took a quick shower before getting together an outfit and checking himself on the mirror, fixing his light brown cardigan with a pair of black pants and boots with small heel grabbing his black beret and his things before heading to the restaurant where he was supposed to meet both males at.

"Jimin" approached him Hoseok making the named man stand up and hug back his friend "hi" he smiled at him before the older signaled to someone behind him "so these is the namjoon" Excitedly pulling into a hug the taller man who gave a small smile two dimples popping "i see why you cought hobis eye" not noticing the blush he provoked on the taller "c'mon take a seat" both seating across the blonde man "so tell me, how has my bestie been treating you so far?"

"He is been very good to me" in a small voice he answered "he is kind of shy" jimin giving a small nod looking back at the cute man "well anything you would like to know about me? Or do I ask first?" Showing his excitement by getting to know the brunette "well I work as an event planner and I'm currently in charge of a new project" namjoons eyes slightly wide "wow that's really cool, I work on a flower shop at the moment since I'm still studying" somehow the males shyness gone as he talked about his passion for plants.

After a few more hours and having already eaten jimin made sure to excuse himself to the restroom noticing earlier how lovey dovey the couple was, washing his hands a small smile on his lips glad that now he knew they where oficial and knowing they made each other very happy.

Starting to make his way back he greeted both males "I already ordered the check" jimin hummed looking up at the brunette beside his friend "jimin do you mind me asking a question?" Shaking his head letting the still a bit shy man question him "are you also dating someone or something like that?" Jimins eyes moving to Hoseok who only moved his stare at the table "well no, I'm not currently seeing anyone" an 'oh' leaving namjoons lips as he gave a small glance to his boyfriend letting jimin know Hoseok had most probably mentioned anything related to his and jungkooks relationship.

...

[You can play it now]

Soon the second partys date approached the month almost finishing and jimin was sure it was just the stress of the preparations for the event which was provoking him constant sickness, just like today, he decided to call in sick a huge headache not letting him assist to his work and having to take the day off, he wasn't that worried tho as the whole thing was pretty much already done so he left in charge taemin knowing he was a very good worker and of great trust.