1 | The return

Jamie

I am weeping like a baby. Let's just say 'the fault in our stars' is one emotional movie. I pick up my phone dialling almost blindly, the tears clocking my eyes. She picks up after a couple of rings.

"Hey J, what's up?" she chirps happily and I clear my throat.

"Yo, Skye," my voice is guttural from crying, "can you come look after me?"

"What's happened, J?" she asks worry in her voice.

"The Fault in our stars is what happened; I'm balling my eyes out! Those two were meant for each other, Skye!" my voice is turning slightly hysterical," and then he just died! Like what the flying unicorns is that about?!" I hear a small splutter of what sounds like a choked laugh escaping her,

"It's not funny, Skye..." I sob.

"No of course it's not," she says though I could hear the bloody smile on her face, "I'll be there in ten, I just got out of spinning class," She informs me, talking to me like I am some sort of child. I don't care; right now I am emotionally unstable. I am clutching my teddy bear Roofie tightly in my one hand, phone in the other.

"Bring Reese's and cupcakes, please..?" I ask in a small voice. They are hands down my favourite sweets.

"Sure, J, anything else while we're at it?" she asks sounding distracted.

"No, just hurry please," I say, I don't want to be alone... Like Hazel... Gosh the whole story made me want to ball my eyes out!

"I will, is Jorge there yet?" she asks, I could hear the car drive by her on the street and the chatter of people through the phone.

"Yes he is here to shoot some scenes with Robert," I reply as I take a sip of the water bottle in front of me. I had seen on the schedule on my door that Robert and Jorge would be shooting, then it was Isabelle and Alec, we had already shot the first couple scenes in the pandemonium. I on the other hand had mistaken today for tomorrow and had by mistake dragged my sorry arse to set, only to get told to bugger home. So I had huddled myself in my trailer to watch 'the fault in our stars'.. Again.. It got me every time.

"Perfect," she says, "I'll be there soon, I need to drop off something for Evelyn, she forgot her phone at the apartment."

"she must be having a frenzy," I joke, "Poor Eve," Eve or Evelyn is the hot chick playing Izzy, the only ones who is from the original cast is myself, Rhys(aka Valentine), Godfray(aka Magnus - sparkle arse - Bane), Aidan (aka Luke) and Sheehan ( aka Simon Lewis). Everybody else was a recast. I am pretty proud that I got the role again honoured, but never the less proud.

Evelyn is the hot girl every guy spends high school dreaming about, all long legs and shinny jet black hair. She is hugely phone addicted and like me from England, like most of the cast is this time around. We're British because we're supposed to come from a place called Idris, which is stationed in the middle of Europe. The producers saw it therefore more realistic to have the cast be a bunch of brits, even the cast of Clary for some unknown reason, though she was asked to tone it down a good deal, being from Brooklyn and all.

"See you in a bit, J" Skye says in a laughing voice, before she hung up. Leaving me hanging on the line. We had been in LA for about 3 weeks now and we are about one week into shooting. They have started off small, giving us time to get healthy or for my part bulk up. It had been going pretty decently, I was already bigger than I was before, more muscle. I like the change though I sometime don't recognize myself in the mirror. The change happened fast this time around.

I am also quite happy at the moment, because I think I'm kind of with Skye... neither of us had actually officially asked, but we just act like we're a thing... So I guess we are.. Right? I sit on the sofa watching extra material on the tfios DVD till Skye opens the door to my trailer and storms in, throwing Reese's and cupcakes in my face, it's the ones from the good place by the beach. She walks in shutting the door behind her. I put the sweets on the coffee table in front of me. For now they could wait.