17 | Can't take the ache from heartbreak

A/N: So another warning, this book is rated as it is for a reason and this time I REALLY mean it. Only read till the first 1/3 of this, if you're faint of heart. This chapter is restricted for a reason.

Jamie

Nah, don't worry body. It's cool. I mean, I love waking up at six. Just love it! I swing my heavy legs out of bed with a heavy sigh. Training yesterday had been hard. The trainer - or senpai as he preferres - had whipped us through stunts and countless martial arts at a pace I am pretty sure only Superman can endure. We had been there till late, discussing the different scenes and what we should do, the things we should change and all of that.

I growl as I hall myself out of the bed, I should be at the set in an hour. I shower and tug on the loosest shorts and tee shirt around. Then I hall my sorry arse out in the kitchen - which is exactly the same as the one across the hall at Skye's and the others flat - where I make myself the most boring breakfast of all time. Oatmeal.

I sit gulping down the pasty sticky boringly grey mess, as I grab the laptop, flipping up the screen. It becomes a live within a couple of seconds already logged onto twitter, where I had left it a couple days ago. I refresh the page. And.

My heart plummets.

I am tagged in numerous photos, all from different angels and varying quality. But they all show the same devastating thing.

Skye kissing Tom Hiddleston on the curb to our flat. Her hands hanging down by her sides, Tom's hand resting on her jaw, his mouth pressed to hers. My heart beat heavily in my chest, I feel like I am suffocation.

I refresh the page, just to make sure it isn't some hoax or wicked dream. Still the same. I scroll down. More and more pictures come up, the captions write.

"Just thought you should know."

"Are you okay?"

"soo are you still dating or did something happen?oh yeah, sorry"

"Should I kill her?"

And countless others. I read them franticly, trying to find the original one. Trying - no, praying this some sick joke. I had been head over heels after Skye had told me she would try again, and then she went and did this... I can - I can't understand-

I slam the computer shot and stomp out the hall, charging towards the other flat right across the hall furiously. I'm going to do what I did wrong the last time. I am going to confront her about it. She needs to have an explanation for this. She needs to.

I slam open the door to their flat.

"SKYE!" I shout as loud as I can. It is dead silent. There is no shuffling of morning steps, no echoing sound of running water. Nothing. They have already left. Without locking their door it seems, but they're gone.

With my blood boiling I stamp back to my own flat - while slamming the door shut in the process - to put one some shoes, before hurrying to set. Furious and a little late.

***

My heart beat's so quickly I think it's going to burst. My skin feels hot and I feel like an ocean is hitting upon a pay right besides my ear.

I need an explanation. I need the misery to end. I need to hit something, anything. I practically storm into the set, seeing the high lofted ceilings, wires hanging like snakes and people running swiftly around me. I take no notice. I am searching for cobber red hair and green eyes. I am searching for the biggest hypocrite on the face of the earth.