18 | Calls from home

A/N; IMPORTANT. my last chapter is private so you need to follow me to read it, due to mature content. and since the first part is rather important I strongly advice you to do so.

Skye

"Holy sugar hoops... you have got to be kidding me right?" Brad says in disbelieve. It's the day after me and Jamie's hustle in the storage room, which for some unknown reason went unnoticed. Something had gone wrong with the smoke machines and the filming had run even later than it already was. We had been gone for a whole hour, but only Patrick had seemed to notice. He had kept staring at my smudgy makeup and obvious sex hair. Jamie's destroyed tattoos I thought would be a dead giveaway, but no one said a word. The makeup artists had thought I had been crying due of anxiety, and had kindly done my makeup again. I hadn't corrected them, just nodded like a sad lamb. The rest of the day, Jamie and I had done our job, running on what I assume must have been remaining sexual tension and nostalgia of times lost forever. But we hadn't spoken a word since, that hadn't been a line.

I have just told Brad of all of this over Skype, including Jamie's and my own de-trip with other partners on our lips, which had coursed it all.

"Do I look like I am kidding?" I ask in a small voice. Brad lets out a heave breath of air.

"You kissed Tom fucking Hiddleston? While with Jamie and then you proceeded to shag-"

"Ssshh, and no I didn't kiss Tom Hiddleston, he kissed me, I just..." my voice go all squeaky," sort of let it happen...and just for the record I wasn't with Jamie. Not really. I had only told him I could give it a try..."

Brad cut me off, "and Jamie found out and then you guys had good ol' break up sex?" I shrug, yes. Brad can see me through the webcam. I am sitting in my room, away from the others. I had sort of hidden myself away after what happed yesterday. We have gotten the whole day off, since the set still isn't working properly for whatever reason.

Brad is sitting in the living room of the flat at home; I can see the paintings we have done on the wall behind him.

"You're unbelievable Scarlett!" Brad exclaims, "What are you going to do?"

"Dunno" we're silent for a while, me thinking of my seriously fucked up life, Brad probably happy it isn't him.

"Still think you have a shot with Hiddleston?" he asks breaking the silence and I shoot him the dirtiest look I can muster. He is grinning from ear to ear.

"I don't think it's a good idea to drag him further into my mess at the moment." I tell Brad in a dry voice.

"No you misunderstand me," Brad interrupts, "I just want to be able to say my friend fucked Tom Hiddleston." I gasp in disbelieve. He has got to be kidding... which he is...

"You can already say she got kissed by him!" I exclaim, "Isn't that enough?"

"No, not the same," he states shaking his head tousled reddish hair.

"Seriously Brad, what am I supposed to do about Jamie?"

"What do you want to do?" he echoes my question

"What I did yesterday..." I mutter in a small shy voice.

"SCARLETT MOIRA DELANEY, quite your teenage hormones this instant!" Brad exclaim using my ever so hidden middle name. It was being reserved for times like this one.

"Seriously Brad I've tried nothing like it!"

"What? It was so hot and sweet you burst and started shooting rainbows out your arse or somethen'?"