7 | Heaven is a concept

A/N: I will probably mostly write from Skye POV in this book and only occasionally from Jamie's POV. I just don't think I can describe his trail of thought in a way any of you would believe by now. There are too many feelings. Skye on the other hand, I can control and manipulate like I want since she is my own character... so yeah. Hope it is okay.

not edited yet... sorry... will most like contain stupid....

Skye

"You!" Jamie growls as he stares at the man - Tom, got to remember that. Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom.

"Please come down, there is nothing to become rallied up for," Tom says, he is standing like he is approaching a wild animal. He is dressed in a light blue dress shirt and cotton black pants. Very grown up and fancy, I feel like a ridged teenager in my dark moss green sundress and black sandals. Why again, am I noticing this..?

"What are you doing here?" the words sort of escape my mouth.

"I could ask you the same thing," Tom quickly answers me.

"So you do know each other?!" Jamie hisses, there is no longer need to be shouting. The music is gone or just the kind of background music you find at restaurants. Some of the people are watching, others is clearing out the door, some are acting like nothing is going on. I like the third sort the best.

"Yes, I've seen her once before. I was out on the beach earlier today, playing volley with some mates, where I happened to knock over you girlfriend, nothing happened, I assure you. It was an innocent accident," Tom explains taking charge of the situation. He is very adult-y. Jamie is looking at him as if he ought to be lying.

Jamie is about to say something when I break him off, "It doesn't matter anymore," I start, "it doesn't matter if there did or didn't happen something between me and this," correct myself "- Tom," I say calmly though inside I am envisioning myself go up in flames over and over again. I have to. He has left me no choice. Jamie jaw is slag, as if he is realising what he has done, "you have done me one up, James. You created this mess, not me you. You kissed someone else, not me, all because you assumed I was snogged him?" I point at Tom who was standing back. I walk closer to Jamie, looking at his face crumble in front of me. It broke my heart.

"I,-" Jamie stutter.

"Shut it, James." I hiss.

"But Skye,-"

"Jamie no,-" I start but he interrupts me this time.

"NO, Skye please I didn't know! I did- I had just seen Lily and she had been cheating on me when we-"

"That's you excuse?" now I'm the one cutting him off, it seemed we did that a lot when we got in a fight of any kind, "She cheated on you, so I ought to be too?"

"No I was just,-"

"I don't want to hear it," I snap, my tone cold. People are milling around us, doing their best to ignore us. I feel like the biggest party bust in the world. I should never have come.

"Please don't call me that, Reap," he tries to take hold of my hand, but I jolt away from him. It feels as if he touch has stung me. As if it sent physical pain through my body.

"Don't touch me," I feel tears swell up in my eyes. I need to get out, "you can't possibly be that dim witted? How can you believe that..- it doesn't matter anymore," I lone tear trickles down my cheek as I pick the next words to come out my mouth, "we're over. I'm done, Jamie. Done." then I turn on my heels to storm out the door, but I stop dead in my tracks as I almost face pant some guy's chest.