23 | The national hospital of Copenhagen

A/N: SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! and also sorry because this is unedited and may/will contain stupid.

Jamie

Skye had helped me out with Jared, and he had agreed to let me go for a couple of day to go see my brother. That was the humane thing to do, but he couldn't postpone shooting much longer. He had said that by Tuesday, we had to be up and running. Now I was running through the airport, going straight for the last flight to Copenhagen; Skye running behind me.

When we get to the security check I stop and look back at her. The line was all gone and there were about 10 minutes till take off.

"This is as far as I go," She says as she catches up to me, she wasn't far behind.

"Skye I'm scared," I say.

"Don't worry just yet," Skye answers, knowing what I meant, it was not the flight to which I was referring. She takes my hand in hers and squeezes it.

"The doctors say he was in critical condition. What if? What if he..?" I speak quickly, the words coming out in a stream. Once again I felt like I can't breathe. The words refusing to come out of my mouth, though they are loud and clear in my head. What if he is already dead?

"Jamie, look at me," she places her hand on my cheek and avert my eyes to hers. We're close her body against mine, "he isn't. Just take one little thing at a time. Take care of yourself, okay?"

I nod shortly, "I promise," I say before leaning forward and embrace her, pressing her small frame against mine. Shortly after I release her and start toward security check, but I haven't even got two steps before she yanks me back.

She presses her lips intensely to mine, and I kiss her back with just as much eagerness.

She is the one to break us apart, "you need to hurry" she says. I nod, taking my things. Just for good luck I kiss her again, it made the fear ebb away.

"Jamie, take off is in 6 minutes."

I ran to the security people and took off my shoes and placed all the other stuff in a tray. I got though it just in time, as I look back at her, already running toward the gate, she is waving.

When I sit in my seat, the plane quickly takes off. But thankfully there is wifi. I unlock my phone and go to twitter. Where I make a private message to Skye's profile.

'I'll miss you.' I write. About 20 minutes later the reply tick in, she must have gotten home.

'I already miss you.' It is quickly followed by another message, 'we're doing this again? Like really doing it? No games? No stupidity? Just you and me?

'I'd like nothing more.' then I add, 'just you and me.'

She replies with a bunch of kissy smileys and hearts, and I find myself smiling goofily.

'I need to tell you something.' I write knowing that keeping secrets from her now will only come crashing down around me in the future.

'Shot.'

I decide to go straight to the point, 'The girl I kissed at the party was Lily...'

Next followed dead silence for a whole 35 minutes. My heart is drumming hard in my chest. Had I screw it up? I have a ringing in my ears. I have almost decided that my life is officially over when the message ticks in.

'Did it mean anything?'

'No, not anymore.' I write hastily.

'Ok.'