9 | Sheehan the prankster

This chapter is dedicated to @_angel_of_night_ for helping me figuring out what should happen next. thank you! :)

Skye

From breaking up with Jamie I learned 3 things. First, Evelyn isn't my friend, she is Jamie's. Second, Godfray is my friend, though not a particularly reliable one, and lastly Robert Sheehan knows the best smoothie places in the world. It's Monday morning, two days has passed since I broke up with Jamie. We're two days away from starting shooting, I am about to crap my trousers with anticipation. Really shooting! The shoots we had done until now had been to check the sets and to see how our characters would move around and all that stuff. In two days we were going down to serious business. And with Fans going nut on the internet, I - as I have already mentioned - am about to shit out a green pig.

Tom had been right about the internet going nuts. I had logged on Instagram for about a second yesterday and had found my feed swarmed with videos and pictures from the party. Mostly of Jamie, since he was the one who was actually famous, but I was in there too, yelling my head of most of the time. Our faces had been flushed and our eyes had gleamed crazy. I had even gotten calls from magazines and journalist since then wanting to hear what happened. Get the scoop. I had hung up within 15 seconds. They had kept calling. I had blocked their number. Another thing was the increase in paps following me, or the fact that I saw them snap pictures at me at all. Before they hadn't given a rats ass who I was. It was only the so called 'fangirls' who stalked Jamie who seemed to care and that I could live with, but this was something else. I am not entirely sure, but maybe this is the feeling of succeeding? I don't know? You tell me. Throwing a tantrum at a Hollywood party came with a following entourage manned with cameras it seemed.

I am sitting in a crowded dinner, nuzzled in the corner booth chugging down a mango smoothie, with Robert Sheehan - the guy who got the role as Simon Lewis again - trying to beat me to it in the seat opposite me. I slam the empty glass down on the table, exclaiming "done!" before having to cluck my head in agony.

"Oh, god! Brain freeze!"

"Hahaha!" Sheehan laughs, "I knew you'd fall for it!" he sets down his half empty glass on the table.

"Aahh!" I groan clutching my head, "I hate you," I wince.

"I love you too, Skye," Sheehan laughs, before taking a sip of his half finished smoothie.

"Shut up," I mumble. The piercing sensation in my head is fading ever so slightly as time passes.

"You know, you're pretty stupid sometimes, Scarlett," he says.

"Skye."

"It's baffling really. One minute you're Scarlett the wise,"

"Skye." I repeat.

"The next you Scarlett the profoundly dense." he goes on in his stupid Irish accent.

"Skye," I growl. He is starting to piss me off.

"Seriously? I tell you the smoothie is anti-brain freeze and you believe me? Now Scarlett,-"

"For fucks sake Robert my name is Skye!" I bellow. Why do people have a goal to set me of? I must be extremely hilarious. Maybe I look like an angry chipmunk or something, I don't know.

"Hahahaha!" he laughs at me whole heartedly, "you really hate you're name!"

I sent him a death stare. He did it on purpose. I am Scarlett the profoundly dense. No kidding.

"You should have seen you're face! It got all red! Maybe you should watch your blood pressure. I could literally see the blood rise. You're sort of like a cartoon. With the face going redder for each second," he smiles, an excited almost childish grin.

"You're a douche."

"Loud and proud, sweetheart," Robert agrees. Robert is the kind of person who fucks around A LOT. He is even worse than Jamie, way worse. Sometimes I wonder if he just spends all his spare time coming up with pranks. This one wasn't even good. He was right, I was stupid. Anti brain freeze smoothie... that got to be a personal best for him and a new personal low for me. I feel like banging my head against window nest to me. I can see people running around in the burning hot sun outside. Robert finishes his smoothie in a couple of gulps. Soon after we get the tip, pay and get up to leave.

"So you done working out for today?" he asks as we walk out of the small dinner. I nod and tug my huge sunhat and sunglasses on. I get red quickly so I had to protect myself from the hideous UV rays.

"Are you up for an adventure?" he asks excitedly, mischief already gleaming proudly in his green eyes.

"An adventure?" I ask sceptically. For all I know Robert regards a trip to hell and back an adventure.

"Yes, a grand one, one worthy of the gods!" he declares. We pace down the street, the sun slowly baking out exposed skin.

"What are you thinking off?" I ask cautiously.

"Just say yes, Skye! It's not like you have any plans!" his voice has a raggedness to it, yet it goes in pitches at time like he is still a teenage boy. Robert dark brown curly hair was hanging into his eyes and he was squinting against the sun. The guy wasn't afraid of showing skin, he was wearing a sleeveless shirt, surfer short and flip-flops, like he was just about to just in the ocean.

"You don't know that?!" I say offended.

"Mobbing around over you cheating ex and co star doesn't count as plans," he counters.

"It sounds like plenty of plants to me!"

"It's not Skye! You have to stop, Jamie is a stupid guy. If you ask me he is probably mentally ill or just a god dam tosser, but it all ends with the same thing: he kissed another,"

"Thank you, Sheehan! For reminding me I had almost forgotten this time," I say irritated.

"You're welcome" he just replies nonchalantly.

"You're an arse." I grumble.

"We already settled this: I know I am." Sheehan sighs, like he has to repeat something obvious over and over again. He only acts like an arsehole but you can feel he cares, like if he was a real arsehole he would just go hang out with someone who isn't heartbroken and very likely to sob around in her room all day. Instead he makes the effort to drag me out of bed, throw me in the shower, and then he continues to bang on the door till he can hear the water running and till I get out, since he is not gay, he is not allowed to see me in my birthday attire.

"Good." I say.

"You know you're coming with me whether you like it or not right?" he asks after about 2 minutes of silence.

"Yeah," I just mumble and follow him around the corner.

"Where are we going?" I ask in a bored voice. For all I know we could be headed for the layer of medusa.

"You'll see," he says as we kept pacing. It felt as if the world was hollow, like the feeling you get right before the storm. Like the air was sucked out of the space around us.

The reason for this occurred to me about two seconds later when a big truck pulled up next to us. The music booming. Everybody was in there. Patrick, Evelyn, Godfray, Jorge, Rhys and of course fate would have it, Jamie.

And that all except Jamie scream in unison, "we're going to Disneyland!"

Sheehan practically shoves me in the big as vehicle and we drive away, with Jessie J's 'Domino' blaring from the speaker.

A/N: sorry about the short chapter! I just wanted some Robert sheehan because he is a funny one! :) next up is disneyland :P how do you guys think it's going to go?

A/N: remember to VOTE, and maybe COMMENT if you are enjoy the story! Tell me what you think guys! thank you for reading!