30 | The spirit of Christmas

A/N: guys this is the last chapter!!! :) I love you guys for having stuck with me through it all! I am eternally grateful!

Skye

The next morning the insides of my thighs are very sticky, due to Jamie's and I late night activities. I waddle out into the bathroom to clean myself up before people start to rise. When I come back, I barely got in the door again before I am pinned against the wall, Jamie's mouth pressed hungrily on mine. The towel in which I have around my torso, fall to the ground immediately and I can feel Jamie's length already press against me. He too doesn't have a thread on his lean form.

"Good morning there;" I smile and take hold of his length feeling him up and down. A deep growl escapes Jamie and he kisses me hard again.

"Good morning, love." he mutters and a warm feeling spreads through my whole body. Had he heard? I feel my cheeks flush.

"Your parents. When will they be up?" I mutter against his lips. Jamie doesn't exactly answer; he simply reaches in between my folds and presses a long firm finger into the wetness. My body starts to hum with pleasure and I sigh. Fuck his parents.

"There we go."Jamie mutters as I start pressing down onto his hands, trying to make his fingers move; I am still dimly aware that I have a hand on Jamie's rock hard length. Jamie pulls his fingers out of me, they're wet and sticky. Oh sweet baby Jesus. Tentatively he put his fingers in his mouth one after one, sucking my juices of them. The sight makes my jaw go slack and my breathing become superficial. Oh gosh...

Then he leans forwards and takes careful hold of my face before kissing me. My head go fuzzy. He starts kissing my neck and his hands cup my breasts, his fingers rolling my nipples and making them pucker. He presses himself against me, his hard length bumping into my lower stomach. And soon I can't take it anymore. I need him inside of me.

"Jamie," I run my hands through his messy morning hair, "please, just fuck me already." He smiles and hunches down a little, hoisting up my legs. Then suddenly he is there, slowly sliding his way in. Filling my slowly. I moan and Jamie growl, my whole body already shaking with pleasure, as he hits something deep inside of me. An unexpected whimper escapes my lips.

He took me hard against the wall, slamming hard into me over and over again. We kiss and bite and pull in each other, everything a haze of lust. The pleasure makes me legs go numb, as I feel the familiar build inside of me, begging to be realised.

"Fuck, mmh, harder, Jamie, oh god," I urged him, trying to meet each of his thrusts with one of my own. He smelled of sex and sweat and Jamie, the odour smothering my senses.

"Skye, my god. you're so fucking gorgeous" Jamie half growled, half muttered, and before I knew it the wave broke washing in over me, I started to scream as I came. I bit down on Jamie shoulder, as he slams into me, prolonging my euphoria even further.

With a throaty growl he settles deep and fully inside of me, coming. His half-lidded eyes watch my as he did, jep he had heard it alright. I pull his face to mine and kissed him with all I had. I might have no idea what feeling love was supposed to convey but that didn't mean I didn't know I love Jamie. That makes absolutely no sense, I realise.

"Skye?" Jamie mutters as he realises me from his grip, settling me legs to the floor carefully.

Mmmh?" I stumble a little as the blood runs to my legs again, and Jamie takes my arm, keeping me up right.

He looks at me for a long second, a battle obvious in his eyes.

"What is it, J?" I mutter, caressing his cheek. I feel so close to him, how come we always turned out naked when we there needed to be talked about thing. It beats me..