14 | Midnight crash

A/N: slight warning, this chapter is rated as it is for a reason.

Skye

Jamie and I stumble in the door of the flat Eve, Jorge and I share. But the others aren't with us. They're all in Patrick and Godfray and Jamie's flat playing a game called 'werewolf', trying to get Eve lynched. Save the village from the murderous werewolf and all that, even though I know Eve is the elderly, but I couldn't do much about it, since I myself had gotten killed by the werewolves. Whoever they are. Jamie had suffered the same fate. My plan of shouting about being the seer hadn't worked out, since there is a 100 % chance for being killed by werewolves at night.

Jamie and I had left the festivities - or more likely snug away - after a short while of hearing the others shout there heads of. We're alone and currently back shit drunk, with no space what so ever between us. My thoughts are blurry and incoherent. I only notice Jamie and his body. This is probably not a good decision, but I didn't care. The alcohol - which both Jamie and I had consumed during the drinking game is cursing trough my body, making the world spin in the best way possible.

We're stumbling towards my bedroom, tugging of our clothes in the process. Jamie is shirtless, his toned chest revealed. Working out for the show has done him more than well. He has become drool worthy. He rips my shirt over my head in one swift movement, before wrapping his arms around my and unclasping my bra. It drops to the ground. My skin is tingling as my bare breasts press against his hard chest. His hands are stranding the crock of my neck tenderly, my head droops back and he places sweet kisses down my throat.

"I love you," he mumbles against my throat, places a kiss once more before finishing the sentence, "so much."

"Please, don't stop." I sigh, wrapping my arms tightly around his torso. I am feeling hot all over.

"Never." he growls as he hooks his thumps around my shorts and tug them down so I stand only in my mint green panties. He takes a step back looking my up and down. Then another deep growl escapes his lips and he catches my lips with his own. We stumble into my bedroom; I flop down as the hollows of my knees hit the bed. Jamie stands for a second longer tugging off his pants. I spread my legs looking at him with a gaze I hope to god is sexy. His gaze become dark and filled with lust and a chill goes up my spine. Thanks god. I knew what he could do to me. How he could reduce me to a screaming panting hot mess. My thoughts are incoherent, out of place and have forgotten everything bad which have ever happened between Jamie and I.

He jumps me, settling between my thighs and I lock my legs around his waist. He kisses me sweetly and I open my mouth, as he guides his tongue over my upper lip, asking for access. The kiss deepens and we both moan simultaneously. I guide my hands though his soft and rowdy hair, tugging at it pulling it back from his face.

He grinds his hips into my core. His skin is hot against mine, and his hard length dry humping me, giving me a small taste of what awaits me. The smell of lust and sweat starts to emanate from both if us, filling the room. I can feel liquid pool in my undergarments. I need him, I needed him soon. Now.

"Skye, are you sure you want to?" he mumbles against my lips as he trace open mouthed kisses down my throat. I go hot all over. I pull him up and kiss him deeply, making him moan. Involuntarily his lips jerk into me and I gasp at the violent sensations pulsing its way through me.

"Yeah," I mumble and he grins and kisses me more urgently.

"I missed you so much," he breathes against my neck. I grab his face and kiss him, not uttering one word. I have no idea what to say, so I do as my body tells me and kiss him, enjoy him body and his presence without thinking about what would or wouldn't happen tomorrow. We can call this my midnight crash. Turns out I am a wild hormonal beast.