Chapter Ten

THIS IS PRETTY GRAPHIC. READ IF YOU WANT TO OTHERWISE SKIP.

THIRD PERSON

(Flashback)

"I have to use the bathroom," Liam announced randomly to Louis who was sitting at the lunch table with him scrambling to finish the homework that was assigned yesterday that he didn't do.

"Yeah, mhm, you do that," Louis' mind was elsewhere.

Liam didn't take it to heart knowing his friend wasn't as academically oriented as he was and didn't find doing his assignments at their appropriate time useful. Louis was freer and fairly outgoing and it seemed he always had to be doing something productive so just seeing him sitting down doing work was killing him. Liam had offered to do the work for him knowing it'd be a breeze for him and he wanted to be as helpful as he possibly could but Louis turned him down.

If anyone else had offered to do Louis' work for him he would've jumped at the offer but since it was Liam he couldn't do that. It was weird for him to bond with someone so easily but Liam was just someone Louis had a soft spot for. He was adorable in Louis' eyes and he wanted to grow closer to him as someone he could rely on.

Liam left the bustling lunchroom that was filled with chatter from all sides and he began to try to navigate his way to a restroom. He found one nearby and entered, pushing open the door that was actually quite heavy but him being weak also didn't help in any way. The small boy slipped off his book bag and entered a stall, doing his business and flushing the toilet once he was done.

He left the stall and just as he twisted the knob on the sink, the bell rang dismissing the students to go to there second to last class for the day. He rushed to quickly wash his hands so he wouldn't be late.

Louis, hearing the bell ring shoved his paper into his bag crumbling the paper at the same time but he didn't care. The teachers had to accept his paper anyways even if it was ripped, stained or just messy overall. He'd done it all the time, some teachers were pissed off receiving it but they could do nothing but follow policy to grade his paper despite its un-orderly appearance.

Louis stayed in the lunchroom for a while waiting for Liam to come back because he actually worried that if he left that his small friend would get lost. After waiting nearly ten minutes Louis reluctantly concluded that he may have started to go to their class on his own and tried to relieve himself by thinking Liam would know his way by now.

He left the eating room and made his way to the Economics classroom that was on the second floor to the left. He popped a piece of gum into his mouth and began chewing it as he walked but he caught sight of his annoying sister and his mood turned sour.

His sister saw him and she smiled, Louis knew it was fake and he kept his face platonically stiff. She bounced her way over to him and he watched her.

She was tall, taller than most girls in there school and still two to three inches taller of Louis. Her hair was brunette, the style for today were long curls that reached her waist. Of course her hair was not actually that long and she had extensions to help her achieve the look but anyone who didn't know about hair would believe they were real.

Her face was makeup filled but it wasn't caked on, in fact she looked decent. Louis shuddered to think his sister looked pretty. She was thin and so the crop top she wore showed off her flat stomach and her shorts magnified her long legs. Guys hit on her and it was very understandable as to why.

"Why does it always look like you hate me," she pouted.

"Because I do Lyndon," Louis rolled his eyes. (And I know Louis doesn't have a sister named Lyndon but for the story I made it up)