Chapter Fourteen

Liam Payne

My back hit my mattress from the impact and a whimper bubbled within my throat as Zayn had found my lips and without restraint sucked me into a kiss I'd never experienced before. There was so much heat running through it as Zayn's lips danced with mine and it hadn't taken long for him to take control as his lips roamed roughly against mine.

His lips retracted from mine and I gasped as they found its spot upon my neck and unlike the gentle kisses he's placed there before this one was all too ravishing. His tongue swept across my sensitive skin and I whined quietly squirming at the cool feeling and extending my neck unconsciously. I felt him pepper kisses all over my neck and a deep rumble shake through him as he began to nibble on the heart shaped birthmark on my neck releasing a whine from me.

My brain was in a haze and my eyes were shut so tightly I feared I would never be able to open them again. His hands danced at my sides and I hissed as his hands slipped into my shirt and I felt his cool fingertips against my skin enticing a quiet mewl to escape past my lips as his firm lips suck against my skin, feeling as if his intent was to terrorize my flesh and leave his mark.

My skin burned feeling his hands on my bare skin crawling up my chest and making goosebumps rise on my skin. His palm skimmed past my nipple and I yelped feeling my face burn and my junior stand up straight causing my breath to quicken as my hands reached up to grab his upper arm as if to push him away but my hands made no move to actually move him.

"M-my parents—ngh,"

My words were caught in my throat and an embarrassing moan fell from my mouth as Zayn devilishly flicked his finger against my nipple. My head twisted, my heart quickening as I accidentally jerked my pelvis upwards causing a deep groan to fly past Zayn's lips. My junior me had rubbed against his through our jeans causing me to twitch, a faint whimper leaving my mouth at the foreign contact.

The blush that spread across my face as I felt the length of Zayn was one that was far too noticeable and despite how drowned I was in this intoxicating feeling, I opened my eyes to peek up at Zayn.

God, this was too much for me.

His expression could make anybody melt and had me wanting to push myself even further into my mattress despite how impossible that was. His eyes were heavily black with such a look of pure undying desire and lust that I was nearly burning in the clothes I had on.

His eyes watched me darkly, his hands moving on me slowly once more. His fingers came together to twist my nipple in his hold and I brought my hands to my face to cover how embarrassed I was as well as to conceal the groan that I couldn't keep in. I was beyond sensitive and everything he was doing had me at loss of words.

He slipped one of his hands out from underneath my shirt to take both my hands and lift them over my head restraining me from blocking my face once more. He ground his clothed erection against my own and my mouth opened in a silent moan, my hands struggling to cover my face to hide how affected I was. His grip was tight and unrelenting as he slipped a muscled thigh between my legs and bringing his knee up, he began mercilessly rubbing against my junior me that was twitching beyond belief.

"Z-Z-Zayn—" I couldn't formulate words.

My body squirmed against the bed as my hips, on their own, jerked up to press against the force of his knee to allow for the necessary friction my junior me was just begging to have. I was gasping desperately as I felt something bubbling in my stomach and it was getting too much for me.

"You're so damn sensitive," Zayn groaned lowly divulging in my lewd sounds.

I reacted to his words shamelessly as my body pressed against his desperately, feeling the temperature rise and a need to release something that was just building up and driving me crazy.