Worry

Imagine: One day you and your boyfriend Hawk had sex in the dojo one night after everything happened with Miguel and the school fight. You started talking, ended you kissing and then that's when the dojo mat was a mess. Stayed up all night trying to clean it off not expecting what happened. While Hawk didn't regret it, you had some pressing thoughts.

You open your eyes and see Hawk next to you and you look up at the ceiling. "Please don't be naked please don't be naked." you whispered. But when you looked down there was your body in front of your eyes. They widened and you open your mouth and look at Hawk and see the same thing. "Holy shit." you said with shocked and worried eyes.

You look outside and it was early early in the morning, the sky was still light light blue and it looked very cold.

You get on your cloths and still see Hawk asleep using his t-shirt as a blanket. The scary thing was you didn't know what time Kreese got to the class now that you all shunned Johnny from teaching you ever again. And Kreese seeing one of his student naked on the dojo mat, who knows what he'll do. "Should I wake him up?" you kept asking yourself. "Nahh he'll just think he was masturbating." you said walking out the glass door.

Your vagina was in pain and sore, you knew you couldn't hide it from your mom or your teachers for forever. Luckily you went there after school so you didn't have to go home and get your backpack. But you felt this worry come over you.

You call your mom and told her you stayed at Tori's house and they got caught up in a movie you forgot to text her back. She was surprisingly chill about it.

You get to school and wonder if Hawk took another way and was there or not. But you didn't see him so far so everything was chill besides the fact that it was way different at school. After one day things changed fast. Tori and them were suspended from school but you and Hawk somehow got away with it.

You open your locker and people are looking at you knowing what you were in the fight. You look away and grab your math books ready for first period. You look around and try to scan out for Hawk. You couldn't find him again and you felt relived until you felt a pair of hands come around you. "Hey baby." Hawk said happily. "Hey" you said with a fake smile. But he was behind you so he couldn't tell.

"I had fun last night." he said giggling all happy. Your smile fades and turn around get that worry again. "Hey you okay?" he asked. "Yeah I'm fine." you looked at him and the worry passed through your mind again. You shake your head to stop remembering how hard he fucked you and start to walk away forgetting to close your locker. "Hey what's wrong" "Nothing Hawk I'm fine." "Okay well stop walking away." "I gotta get to first period." "Okay well then I'll walk you." "NO Hawk." you said raising your voice. You looked at him and he stepped back and scoffed. "Fine." he said slamming your locker closed looking at you then heading down the the other way to the hall.

*IN CLASS*

You're looking around and the teacher's voice fades out of your ear. You get self conscious when people start looking at you. You tapped your pencil on the table and your leg started vibrating. You feel a terrible feeling in your stomach looking at all the girls and how happy they are, lookin like they ain't worried bout nothing. You reach down and grip your stomach in stress wishing you would disappear.

*PE*

You are sitting on the bleachers with your chin leaning on your hands thinking. You and Hawk had the same PE period so you knew you were gonna see him eventually. You didn't know if he was still pissed.

Everyone was doing different activities, playing basketball, pickle ball, dodgeball but you always had a passion for soccer. "Hey (L/N) you ready to kick ass for us again today?" your PE coach asked. "Mrs. Toria, I don't really feel like playing." you said sadly. "Why is everything okay?" she asked.