NEW BOOK

Yalls I just published a Novel about a love story between Hawk and a girl named Natalie. This idea has literally been on my mind for forever and I'm glad I finally did it lol but go check it out and see what you think. But it's on my other account that I share with my best friend as a collaboration account, we just started it and I thought why not just publish the book there lol. But our user is

"isitglassorgloss16" the @ symbol wouldn't work and it kept taking it out so theres the name lol

This story has hella drama, some scenes if you know what I mean lol, also some sexual content, heartbreak, emotional, friends, love and a story of obstacles and secrets. 

So go make sure to check it out if you like Hawk and drama lol I will be posting the chapters daily so make sure to stay tuned for that. Thank you guys for so many reads it means so much to me.🥰🥰 hope you guys like it!! HAVE A GREAT DAYY!

"Natalie comes all the way from Arizona with a beat up and a unmentionable past. She did something so wrong she had to go to a whole new state and change her name. She arrived at a new school in Atlanta Georgia to start her new life. To change the person she was. To put on a fake armor and pretend to be something she's not, for fear of people finding out. But one day she falls into a crown with a certain guy named Hawk. He has his suspicions and when they get together throughout their relationship he does his best to try to take her walls down and find out what she actually did. But here's the twist. Will the actions of others and Hawks turn her back into the girl she was, the girl she was running from? Will people find out what she did? Will she get away with it like she planned? Or will she finally find peace and a new place to call home for now and forever."

It's called "Walls up"