Vibrator (request) (smut)

Warning: contains smut and kinks, don't read if ya feel uncomfortable

Imagine: You and Jacob have been in a relationship for a while and you've decided that when Jacob was away you would please yourself to take care of yourself. When Jacob's walk in on you right when you were gonna finish you remembered that you had a party to go to. But Jacob wasn't done with you.

You were in a pleasurable state. Every fiber in your body aching for release. You turn the vibrator up and moan throwing your head back moving it around up to your clit and back down to your pussy. You arch your back up and feel yourself getting closer. You grip the sheets and start to shake. You whine and turn it up to the max eager to climax. You let out a shake moan and you feel everything tighten "Almost there-" you breathed out. You hear footsteps coming up the stairs and you were desperate to finish. "Hey babe remember we-" and when he walked in he didn't freak out but you. "AAH!" you screamed scooting back. He just looked at you holding back a laugh. "You good babe. Havin some fun?" he asked giggling.

"Uhhh-this is uh-not-" "Mhm yeah come on get dressed." he said putting his bag down next to the dresser. "Jacob I-" "Didn't know you missed me that much." he said winking. You put your hand on your face embarrassed. "Damn this is so awkward." you whisper to yourself. He smirks and crawls on the bed and takes your hands off your face. "You know you coulda just called me to tell me you were horny and I coulda came home earlier." "Yeah but you were out shopping." "So? I already had in mind what I was gonna get Giani I mean this was just a backup." you put the pillow on your face.

He chuckles taking it off your face and kissing your lips sweetly. "Were you close." "mhm." you said nodding your head. "I ruined it didn't I." he said smiling. "Ehhh I meean-no yeah you ruined it." "Pft all right now for reallzies we gotta get dressed." he said laughing. You groan annoyed "cooome on." he said grabbing your hand pulling you.

You get dressed and you still feel horny knowing you didn't get to climax. Jacob takes notices "Hey I forgot something upstairs I'll be right back." he said kissing your cheek. He runs up stairs and comes back down with nothing. "What did you get?" "Hm? Oh my phone." he said pulling the phone from his pocket. "Now let's go ma lady." he said opening the door.

You get to the party and Giani knocks on the door "Ayyy you guys came!" he said cheering. "Yes sirr." you said saluting. You both hug Giani and he let's you in to a room full of people. "Yeah I know some people got hear a bit early. Guys come on you didn't have to get food." he said. "Noo of course we did don't worry about it." Jacob said holding the tray of pretzles and humus. "YOu guys are too sweet. Um you can put the food on the counter over here." Giani said leading you to the kitchen counter setting the tray down. "Now guys get ready because were gonna do a challenge on who can take the most shots." "Pft just give her the medal already." Jacob said nudging you chuckling.

"Alright you two lemme know if you need anything but other than that make yourself at home!" he said happily. You find Melissa talking to Tanner and Tanner was your best friend so you walk over and say hi while Jacob tried to find Xolo.

You were talking to Tanner for a bit and catching up on some memories and you told him on how Jacob walked in on you. "I thought he said he wasn't gonna be home till like 3 or sum." "yeah I know that's what I thought but then there he is walking through the damn door watching me like a deer in headlights." "Did ya at least finish." "Nope." Tanner started laughing "I'm sorry sorry." he said holding back a chuckle. "yeah yeah." he started busting up. "OOh damn that's gotta be embarrassing!" he continued to laugh. "Didn't I walk in on you when-" "Okay fine were even." he said clearing his throat. "Mhm." you said in a sassy tone.

*LATER*

You find Jacob and you both sit on the couch and breath out at the same time tired. "How many people did ya talk to-" "Way too many what bout you-" "I just used my last braincell." you finished. You look at each other and blush.