Restaurant Teasing (Request) (smut)

Warning: Contains smut, don't read if you feel uncomfortable.

Imagine: You are on a date with Hawk at a nice restaurant and you show up wearing a tight dress which was something you always loved to wear but he never knew. So he gets turned on and gives you a small tease hoping to get you into bed with him later.

Request: Mirelle1002

It was a great day at school and you and Hawk have never been on a proper date before without something bad happening to something barging in and ruining the moment. So this time he asked you to a restaurant. And you never were that much of a fan but you caved and didn't really mind.

Hawk was sitting on the table in the cafeteria with his friends and you find him and walk up to him. "Hey Princess." he said smirking. You get between his legs, put your hands on his thighs and press your lips against his while he holds your waist moving your hair outta your face. "I missed you." he said softly kissing your neck. "Same here" you said holding back a moan feeling Hawk's hand reach down in places you wanted.

"So I know we haven't had that many good dates before because of AHEM someone!" he said turning to Mitch. Mitch giggled nervously and looked away. "So why not I take you somewhere quiet. And just with us." "What you have in mind?" you asked. "I saw this really nice restaurant when I was walking to school. Very normal very peaceful." "Restaurant?" "Baby you know you need money to get food right?" "Who says I don't got money?" he asked blushing. "You sure?" you asked. He pulled out a credit card from his pocket. "Hawk!" you laughed playfully slapping him. "Is that your moms?" "Maybe." you blush at how devilish but hot he was. Every time he looked into your eyes breaking them you wanted to be under him screaming and weak.

"Alright meet me up at the corner of Merk Wood and I'll walk you the rest of the way." he said smiling. "What time?" "Uh around 7." you nodded your head and kissed his lips and he kissed back roughly. The bells rings and he wraps his arm around your shoulder and you hold his hand and walk off to fourth period.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

You get home and get excited and you and your mom go out and pick out some cute dresses until you stopped at one. It was simple but okay.

You did your hair and makeup and you walked out of the house around 6:30 and stopped at Merk Wood waiting for Hawk

You did your hair and makeup and you walked out of the house around 6:30 and stopped at Merk Wood waiting for Hawk. You were on your phone waiting until you see Hawk walk up dressed up in a suit. Your eyes went wide. "What in the name of-" Hawk smirks. "What in the name happened to you?" you asked blushing. "Hot damn what happened to you?!" he asked back blushing at what you were wearing. "Baby you really did it tonight." Hawk said looking at you up and down. You giggle and grab his hand you walk to the restuarant.

When you get there it's a pretty casual restaurant. People are dressed the same as you and it had outside dining and inside. You and Hawk walked in and got seating on the outside so it was quieter and away from anything bad really happening.