Down and Dirty (smut)

Warning: contains smut, don't read if you get disturbed easily

Imagine: One day you're in class and you were assigned to pick a partner for science and Hawk made eyes with you and thought it would be a good idea to get to know each other. You always admired him from a far, but soon you admire him from up close.

You groan and slid down in your seat not wanting to be in class "Uggghhhh!" "Hello Mrs. (L/N)" the teacher said looking down at his clip board knowing it was you. "Hey." you mumbled crossing your arms. You friend Angie looks over to you and pats your shoulder. "Just another 45 minutes and you're free to go." she said smiling. "Ugh shut up." you chuckled.

Hawk comes walking in and he sees you. "Oh no." Angie said seeing him walking past you. He walked past your desk and winked at you. You scoff and look away. But you blushed when he no one was looking.

During through half the class you kept feeling something hit the back of your neck. You didn't really think of it much but when it started happening one second after the other you turn around and see Hawk with his feet up on the desk and slapping his friend laughing looking at him then you. "Can yall stop." you said in a whisper. He just put his hands up mocking you. "Ugh." you said turning back around. Part of you wanted him to stop, but part of you didn't.

"Okay everyone think about the partner you want before tomorrow" the teacher said hearing the bell ring. After class you get up but before you walk out you were stopped by a soft hand grabbing yours. You turn around and see Hawk once again smiling. "Where ya going?" he asked. You stare at him with a strait face. "Uhh, PE?" he nodded his head. "Hey guy go on ahead imma stay back real quick." he said winking at his friends. "Wrong eye." you said. "oooh." he replied and winked with his other eye.

His friends leave and the teacher goes into his office leaving you, Hawk and Angie. "Um I'll wait for you in the locker room." she said smiling at you walking out. Now it was just you and Hawk. "Hey listen I just wanted to say I'm sorry for earlier in class. I was just tryin to rattle you." he said putting his hands in his pocket.

"So I was thinking maybe you would want to be partners?" you look at him up and down and stop your eyes at his crotch and see his bulge through his sweats. He smirked catching you. "So what ya say?" you snap out of your wanting gaze and look at him in the eye. "Hm?" you asked. He chuckled. "Wanna be partners?" you couldn't resist. "Sure." you said scratching the back of your head nervous. "Great. Oh and I'm Hawk." he said in a sly way that made you lose it.

You held back a smile but couldn't take it

You held back a smile but couldn't take it. You wanted to grab him and have him bend you over, rip off your pants and give you a hard time. To make you squirm under him and make your legs weak. You bite your lip thinking of it and giggle. "And I'm thirsty." you mumbled. "What?" he asked smiling. "Oh I'm (Y/N)." "mhm." he said looking at you up and down smirking. "And I know who you are. You're in that karate dojo right?" "Yes ma'am!" "Ooo imma ma'am." you said feeling flattered. He smiled. "Alri meet me in the computer lab after school." "Computer lab?" "Yeah you really think were gonna use books." "Well there's the internet for a reason." you said thinking positively.