Doing Deep (smut)

Warning: contains smut so don't read if you feel uncomfortable

Imagine: You and your boyfriend Hawk were in the library doing homework and studying until you get desperate and you look over to Hawk and you felt the need for him.

"UUGH!" you groan landing your head on the table. Hawk looks at you and giggles setting his pencil down "What's up with you?" "Stupid. Math." you said softly banging your head. "again?" you look at him and give him an innocent look. "Can you help me?" you ask him nicely. He sighs "Oh course I will." he said smiling getting up and hovering over you from behind.

After a while you finally started to get it. It always made sense when Hawk explained it to you. He sits back down and goes back to work on his History homework. You finally finished your math and had nothing else to do but go on your phone and wait for Hawk or watch Hawk do his homework.

So you watched.

You examined him closer than you ever did before. You loved all his features. His smirk and smile always made your stomach turn. His hands when they were on you made you giggle. And you always had a thing for him when he wore a hoodie. He just seemed so cuddly to you.

But as you watched him more you couldn't help but think dirty thoughts. On what those hands could do, where they could go. Where his lips and mouth can go. Your core started to heat up and your pussy started beating wanting him. In every way.

You try to hold yourself back but you wanted him in you bad. So you get up and go around him and message his shoulders which he loved but this time you whispered sentences in his ears in a seductive way that turned him on. "Almost done daddy." you said in his ear. "Shit. Baby not now." Hawk said. "Come on baby, don't leave me hangin." you smirked. "I gotta finish history-hee" he grunted as you moved your arm around him and stuck it down his pants feeling his bulge cupping it and slowly moving up and down releasing a groan from Hawk. You felt him turn hard in your hands.

"Fuck baby." he breathed out trying to contain himself. "Come please baby I need you. I want you in me now. Stick it in me daddy." you said in his ear knowing you were close. Hearing you talk made him eager and more desperate. You rubbed harder and he breathed in a sharp breath of air tilting his head down. He couldn't handle it. He got up and he grabbed your hand and took you to the nearest room which was a closet in the library behind the books. You moan as he shoves you up against the wall harshly and abusively feeling your back hit the wall making you whimper but you loved it.

He gripped your wrists and pressed his lips on your neck sucking on it trapping you. "Hawk please." you whimpered. "Please what princess, what you want from daddy." he growled. His lips on your neck felt amazing and those words made you even wetter. It felt so right when he called you that. He didn't even have to earn his title, His control and dominance took control of your senses and you felt his cock on your thigh. "I want you daddy.." you whined.

His lips attached to your jawline and moved down to your neck nibbling and biting. Moans escaped your mouth every time they did and you could feel Hawk smirking against your neck.

"Who's are you?" "I-I-" "I said whos are you." he growled starting to grind feeling his cock on your heated core as a wave of pleasure flew through your body "I'm yours." you breathed out. "You're whos?" "I'm YOURS!" you shouted but not loud enough for people around you to hear. "That a girl." he said with his hands roaming your body, you feeling pleasured with every touch.

You grab his hand and wrap it around your neck. He smirks and tightens his grip. "Harder daddy." you moaned. He gave an evil smile and he reaches his hand down in your pants a rubbed your clit with his finger. You bite your lip and moan. You couldn't find any words. He rubbed faster and tightened his grip. "Hawk!" you moaned loud. "You want it?" he growled in your ear. All you let out was a pleasurable groan and he knew.