The White Bed

Imagine: it was a regular day and you went to Hawks house and you hanged out for a bit. Ya know just random stuff. And once you say goodbye and leave your friend Tori picks you up. But when she looks to the side it almost costed everything.

He grazed his hands up your thighs and squeezing on the way up which he knew you loved. He shoves his tongue in your mouth messaging his tongue with yours moaning. You grabbed his head and forced his mouth on yours wanting more. He moved down to your neck leaving open kisses and nibbling. He sucked your collar bone which was your weak spot and you moaned his name. "Ya like that princess?" He asked smirking. You bite your lip and nod.

You move your hands up his shirt wanting it off. He winks and pulls his shirt over his head throwing it to the side coming back down with his body weight attacking you. You slide your hands up and down his back feeling his smooth surface and tattoo while he kissed your chest down getting hard from your hands. He got desperate and you both started breathing between kisses. Things got intense fast and his hormones were on the rise knowing he wont be able to control em. He starts grinding, rubbing both your cores rough together for better friction and you lift your head up and kiss his grin reaper tattoo on his pec which us getting in closer to have you right there.

He grinds harder causeing you both to lightly moan while he looks in your eyes to watch your reaction. You reach your hands down and graze the back of his thighs through his black Jean's. He moved his head down to your kneck hearing him groan. "Keep doing that and I think I might have to fuck you right here" he growled. "Okay" you breath out legs trembling and pussy throbbing for his dick to be in you. He roughly sucks your neck leaving a hickey lifting his hands up your shirt and under your bra cupping your breasts and messaging your nipples with his thumbs then kneads them with his fingers "Hawk..." you moan. You feel his stiff member poking your inner thigh and you grind your hip agaisnt it. His member runs agaisnt your heated core causing you to moan feeling a wave of pleasure and electricity flowing through your veins in seconds gripping his hair making him grunt in return. You cup his dick. He was fully erect and you knew what that meant. "Alright you asked for it" he growled and he sat up unzipping his zipper while you unbutton your Jean's. You whine wanting him now "Dont worry princess, you'll get it" he said winking at you. You groan at how fuckin hot he was imploring for his cock.

He pulls down his jeans and boxers and his cock springs out. It was huge. You were complete maked under him "fuck" you whispered at how big he was. You message your pussy getting ready to take him. He smirks seeing everything and went down aligning with your entrance "This pussys mine" he grumbled. He held the back of your head and he slid in slowly stretching you out. But before you can let out a moan you heard his name being called "Eli!" It sounded like an older women.

"Fuck." He sighed tilting his head down. "Eli?" you asked chuckling. "Its ma fuckin mom" he groaned. "You said she wouldnt be back till later." "I did. But apparently she got let off early." He was upset the moment was ruined. "ELI!" She screamed. "In here ma!" He shouted back. There were no stairs so she had a 10 step walk to his room. "Did you lock the door?" You asked remembering. "Yeah." He said sliding out getting up.

You hear a knock on the door. He turns his head and he pulls up his pants leaving him shirtless. You lick your lips wishing his mom wasnt here. He hopes off the bed and unlocks the door. He opens it and leans his arm on the pole so she doesnt see or walk in. He sighs annoyed and looked at her with a straight and disappointed face. "What?" She asked. He bit the inside of his gum lookin down "imma-imma give you a moment" he said looking around. She looks at him "ooooh" she said. "Yeeaah" he said irritated. She sighs "Hey (Y/N)" she said knowing. You awkwardly laugh behind the door. "Ha-Haha Heyy" you said nervously.

"Eli you know how I feel about bringing girls home" she said crossing her arms. "Mom shes not just some girl. You know shes my girlfriend right?" "Ha haven't heard that one before" she said sarcastically. "Mom I'm serious" "How long have you been together? Two weeks?" "7 months mom" "what? It cant be 7 months just last week you brought another girl over and the week before that." He looks at her with a straight Face And blinks his eyes like are you serious? "I'm just gonna give ya another minute." "Well who is it?" He nods his head looking all around waiting for it to click to her. "Oooh" she said again figuring it out. He nods his head. "Mom this is the longest relationship I've been in ever since Moon. I beat that by one month." She takes a breath.

"Mom come on" he says in a low voice nudging his head to you. "Shes naked isnt she." Your eyes widened "what? Nooo. We were just-making out?" He said in a squeaky voice. She leans agaisnt the door, sighs and points her finger to his boxers on the floor behind him giving him a sassy look. "Ugh damn it." He mumbled turning his head back around sighing knowing he got caught.

"Mhm get the rest of your cloths on, shes going home. I want you both out in the living room in two minutes and me and you are gonna have a talk later." She finished pointing to him walking away. He slams the door shut in anger. He goes back around, climbs on the bed and hovers over you admiring your naked body. "Look I'm sorry-" "I gotta go home?" You ask. "Yeah." "Its alright. Shes a mom" you said chuckling. "I dont want you to go though." "I dont either, my wet and warm pussy is gonna go cold now." He groand feeling more irritated that he didnt get to fuck you. "You suck." He said with a grin. "I get that a lot" he laughs and gets up and you hop off his bed, get dressed with Hawk watching scanning your body to remember what you looked like in his head.

You get your cloths on and look down at Hawk and you still see his boner. You sigh, walk over and unzip his zipper once again. "Ya gonna help me?" He asked happily. "We got 39 seconds. Just a lil" you said. You get close and kiss his tip feeling his pre-cum on your lips. You lick it away loving how he tastes and he groans moving his hands through your hair. "Take me please." He begged. "Babe you know once I do that I ain't gonna stop." "I know." He said smirking. You wanted to and were eager to. You see his dissapointed look and you caved. You get down and he grips your head smirking "just a couple times." he nodded and you slowly moved your mouth up his dick to the bottom with him pushing your head farther letting out a pleasurable breath, he moved your head up and down a couple more times causing his moans to get louder and louder "oh gawd. OH GAWD FUCK!" he breathlessly moaned until "Im counting down!" you heard his mom yell. You roll your eyes and detached your mouth. This made hawk more furious. You look down at him "Pft next time bebee" you kiss his tip one more time and stand up. "Did that at least help a lil?" You ask. He nods his head "it was perfect princess" you loved it when he called you princess. You blush and giggle.

You walk out his room and he walks with you with his pants on once again. A walk around the corner to the kitchen and see his mom standing there cutting some apples. "Hey Mrs. Moskowitz." You said embarrased. "Hey guys. (Y/N) you gonna call your mom?" "Yup just about to" you said smiling sitting at the table in front of the kitchen setting your backpack down and pulling out your phone.

He looks at you and completely falls in love. "Mom you know I ain't gonna talk to you ever again after this right?" She chuckled. "Okay honey" she said tapping his shoulder like he was crazy. "My mom cant pick me up but Tori can." You said going to her text.

*LATER*

Torey comes by the house and you are leaning on Hawks chest with his arm wrapped around her shoulder on the couch watching TV. "Come on baby" he said kissing your head.

You got up and he walks you out to the door. You hug him and didn't want to let go. But you had to. When you walk away he pulls your hand back "wait before you go-" "yeah?" You asked with a smile. "Theres something I gotta tell ya" "okay what's up?" he got nervous and scratched his arm. "Um-I uh-" "(Y/N) LETS GO BITCH!" Tori yelled honking the horn laughing. You let air pass between your lips and you kiss him on the cheek "Just tell me tomarrow alri?" you said. He nodded and you walked into the car. You wave at him through the window and he waved back upset that you had to leave.

You drive off and you and Tori Are talking until the next thing you know everything becomes blurry, ringing sound going through your ears, smelling gas and the last thing you saw was Tori hanging upside down and there was shattered glass everywhere.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU FOR READING AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! STAY TUNED FOR THE SECOND PART! HAVE A GREAT DAYYY😊🙂😊🙃☺🙃😇😉😅😄😊😃☺😃😆😃😊😃😊😄😝😘😝😜😗🤪😊🤪😆😗😆😄😊🙂😉😃😆😄😊😄☺🙃☺😉🤪😁🤪😉☺😉😚😗😇☺😇😅🙃🤣🙂😅😀😁😃😊😃😅😁☺😉😝