First time (request) (smut)

Warning: contains smut, don't read if ya feel uncomfortable.

Request: @PrettyPrincess165

Jacob and Xolo are best friends and live next door to each other. While Jacob and Xolo are filming Cobra Kai you go to regular school. You have gotten bullied at school because of being a virgin and having no sexual experience at all. Jacob offers to introduce you to sexual intimacy and sex and offers to take your virginity since he is your best friend and you know he is a good guy and has experience. Jacob and you then do sexual things with him taking the lead since this is all new for you but Jacob makes sure you feel safe and experience pleasure. But everyone has a reason why they do the things they do.

You wake up bright and early in the morning to hear the annoying ass birds screaming at each other. You pick out an outfit to wear for the day and you went to breakfast.

You get ready and head downstairs for school and text Xolo and Jacob in a group chat you all made just catching up with them knowing that their gonna be gone mostly all day and half the week filming

Luckily they didn't film in Georgia this time so it was easier to go to their house hang out and come back. They always were supportive with everything you did. Always gave you advice even though they were both two years older than you. But you didn't really care, they were adults so they would know more anyway.

You skate to school and you sit with your friends at lunch and just talk about life when that really bitchy girl who was apart of your group just had to speak up and say something. "So guy's guess what I did last night." she said with a smirk. All the other girls were interested but you didn't care much for her or her life. "Me and Colby had a little brush at PE yesterday." she said giggling. The girls were screaming and you rolled your eyes knowing the hore she was.

"Oh my gosh girl yes what was it like!" one of the girls asked. She started talking all about how he thrusted or some stupid shit like that. You stayed quiet knowing you didn't know much about that stuff. "I feel so much more older now." "Yeah I'm planning on loosing mine tonight." one of the other girls said eating her salad. "Ahhh I lost mine last week." all the girls were exchanging experiences and all that and you gripped your stomach knowing you were still a virgin.

"I lost mine at 15." the girls were giggling and you shyly looked away until they called your name. "So (Y/N) what bout you what was your first time like?" they asked automatically assuming you had sex. All the girls lost it when they were 13 or 14. "uhhhh-" you said there not knowing what to say. "I uh-I actually-" "Oh. My. Gawd. Don't tell me. You're a virgin." she said in a mean and sassy voice.

You didn't say anything and you tilted your head down. "holy shit you are aren't you. What are you a freak?!" she shouted out. People started looking at you. "No it's just-I wanna save it for the right guy-" "Right guy?! ha sis you're almost 18 and you're telling me that you're still a virgin. What's wrong with you?!" she snapped. People started laughing and gossiping. "I mean there's a reason for everything though. No one probably wants your ugly ass. Get away from us you freak! if you're a virgin at 18 then you're gonna be a virgin forever. No one will ever want you." you get up and run out of the cafeteria.