Hollywood sign (request) (some smut)

warning: contains some smut, don't read if ya feel uncomfortable.

Request: darlingeli

Imagine: Hawk and you are in LA during summer break for your birthday, you do a bunch of fun things and then he takes you to a place he cherishes the most. But soon the night turns out to be better than you expected.

"You sure about this?" you asked watching him mess around with the water fountain. "Trust me it's gonna be great." he finally finished and someone was coming and he pulled your behind some bushes. You both started giggling when a stranger walks up to the water fountain to get a drink. They lean down but the water wouldn't come out. "wait for it." he whispered to you. Then BAM. The water fountain exploaded drenching the stranger in water. You both laugh hard and he grabs your hand and you sneak away.

You stop by the ice cream shop and you both got ice cream, sat down at the tables outside giggling and getting very loopy. "And she told me no sir there were TWO rats." he hissed laughing. You almost fall outta your chair "Shit don't fall." he said catching his breath.

It was a nice day and you went to the movies but didn't even watch the movie. Sense you were all the way in the back you spent most the time making out. People around you were scoffing and moved seats. "Pft there loss." Hawk said looking at the people getting up and walking away.

You finish the movie and it's almost 7. "Okay now the next thing I got-" "Hawk you've done so much fer me today you sure you're not tired." you asked blushing. "Me tried neverrr!" he said playing it off cool. "Just trust me." you nod and he grabs your hand.

"Hawk whater you doing?" you asked blind folded blushing. "shh were almost there just trust me." he giggled guiding you to where he wanted to take you.

You open your eyes and to see a picnic set up on the beach. Your jaw drops to the floor "Hawk you didn't." you whined feeling happy. "I know your mind has been on a lot sense the school fight so I knew I had to make your birthday extra special. You deserve it." you smile and hug him tightly. "It's beautiful Hawk." you said feeling like you were going to cry. Your brother Miguel was in the hospital after he got kicked off the railing so things have been really hard but you were happy Hawk did his best to take your mind off it.

You go over and sit on the blanker feeling the sand beneath you for small piles. The color of the ocean was beaming over the whole beach. It was light blue and was clear. You could see from the smallest sea shell to the biggest rock. You leaned back in Hawk's arms between his legs with his arms around you leaning your head back into his chest. The wind caught your hair but Hawk kept you warm. It was such a inspiring moment you didn't want it to end.

"You like the view princess?" he asked. You smile and nod your head making shapes into his arms with your fingers. "Hawk this really means a lot to me. With everything going on I'm just glad we can get away from the shitty drama for a while so thank you for this." "I'd do anything fer you!" he said feeling happy you were happy.

"But that's not all." "It isn't?" you asked getting excited. It was getting darker and darker "you ready ta go home?" he asked. You nodded starting to fall asleep. He smiles and you get up, pack your things and Hawk drives you home. Or so you thought.

Hawk turned on some music and on the way "home" with you both singing. Until you realized something. "Wait this isn't the way home." you said getting kinda worried. A smile grows across his face. He turns to you "There's still one thing I wanna show you." you couldn't help but grin widely wondering what he had in mind. "And yes this is the last one." he finished.

You get out of the car and find yourself climbing up a fence hoping it. "Hawk where we going?" "you'll see." he whispered. You jump over some spiky bushes, rocks and twigs until you get on top of the hill and see the city from afar. You turn around with the big Hollywood sign behind you. You looked at him confused until he nudges his head over and you see another blanket with rose peddles on it and scented candles lit everywhere with music playing on the small speaker. "Hawk-" you cooed. "You like it?" he asked "Of course. I love it." he grabs your hand and you both sit down.