Lenemies (request) (smut)

Warning: contains smut, don't read if ya feel uncomfortable.

Request: Hawksbadbitch

Imagine: You and Eli used to be friends but when he turned to Hawk everything changed. You didn't like the way he was, you wanted the old Eli back but once you saw how he was now you figured there was no changing back. So you became enemies for a long time, but little do you know Hawk has a reason for why he's the way he is. A reason that turns you into lovers.

It's a new day and when you got up in the morning you started to do some stretches and a early run. When you got back you did a small work out to get yourself pumped for the day and for training with Daniel for after.

You walk into the kitchen and make a smoothie while your mom is still asleep on the couch. You walk over to her and put the blanket over her considering she fell asleep watching TV. "Love you mom." you said and you finished your smoothie, brushed your teeth and made your way to school. You had always had the fear of going to school but after what happened when you took Tori down from a fight you both had and after that people defiantly stayed away from you. Although it did take you a little longer for people to respect you like Hawk.

"Demetri!" you shouted. He turns and sees you coming to him. "Aye-heyy there she IIS!" he said happily. "She didn't show up to school I'm guessing?" "Yeah heard she needed at LEAST 9 stitched." "Pft she deserved it. She tried to hurt Sam and you know me when it comes to my frie-" but you bump into something cause you to almost fall back but they caught you and through you up. "Ah sorry-" but you realized who it was.

"Ugh oh it's you." you said rolling your eyes. "Ya know you should watch where ya going princess, before you end up in the wrong place." Hawk said getting in your face smirking. "Pft like you could make it past the trophy case." you said making a comeback which his friends cheered you on and Hawk gave Demetri the devils eye. "It was one hit. He got lucky." "Pft that's what they all say. Now if you excuse me I have to get to bio-" you said walking past them but they stopped you and Hawk through you up against the lockers pinning your arms. You were strong but Hawk was stronger.

"Hawk!" Demetri said trying to stop him. But his friends walked up to him and Demetri stepped back once again in fear. Hawk turns back to you and licks his lips. "imma enjoy you." he growled and gripped his grip on your wrists and before he could harass you the annoying vice principle came along.

"Mr. Moskowitz!" she snapped. He rolled his eyes and let you go. You message your wrists from the bruise you knew you would get later. "Is everything alright here?" she asked putting her hands on her hips.

"Just peachy." Hawk said smirking. "Let's go guys." he said to his friends. But he turned back to you one more time "This ain't over princess, I'll get my hands on you. And there will be no one to save you." he said winking at you. You gritted your teeth in anger and felt the need to round house his face. After they left the Vice Principle came in front of you seeing how angry you were. "Mrs. (Y/N) get to class." she said in a serious tone. Demetri came behind you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder pulling you. "Come on (Y/N) let's go." he mumbled pulling you.

You turn back around to see her one more time but you make eye contact with Hawk. And he his face had a different look than normal. For a moment you saw Eli in him. He sighed and walked away. You could tell he had guilt. But you didn't understand why.

You get to lunch and sit with Sam and Demetri and you groan in irritation sitting down. "you okay?" Sam asked. "No. Where's Robby?" you asked. Robby was another one of your closest friends. You were the one who got Sam and Robby together. "Uh I saw him in the gym why?" "Cause I need to use his notes for science." "You didn't copy em down?" Demetri asked. "Pft as if." you said poking the fork at the teriyaki on your paper plate.