50 shades of Jacob (request) (smut)

Warning: contains very heavy smut and kinks, don't read if ya don't feel comfortable

Request: ana_bond007

Imagine: You were at an event with Jacob who has been your boyfriend for over a year. Half the time is was just sex almost night after night and it was amazing each time. He had his ways of pleasuring you and you had your ways of making him fall to pieces. You've blessed all the rooms in the house. Although at the event someone starts to hit on you, and you not intentionally flirt back. But Jacob sees and he doesn't like it. He doesn't like it one bit. You needed to be punished while he praised you.

"Babe ya ready to go?!" he shouted from above. You were still in the shower hearing his voice made you turn it off. "Yeah just getting dressed." you said from upstairs. He scoffs knowing you like to take your time.

You come down stairs and wearing this beautiful dress that has laces and ever so many frounces. Jacob's mouth drops to the floor and he puts his hand on his dick to stop his boner. "Damn baby girl what ya tryna do ta me." he said blushing and biting his lip. "tryna get ya outta the door that's what." you giggled. You walked past him and be pinched your ass making you squeal quietly.

You get in the car and when you get to the event there are a lot of people all around and they all cheered when you and Jacob came out of limo all styled up. Girls were screaming his name and crying while guys where trying to get at you. Jacob pulls your closer and kisses your neck to show the girls and guys your his. The guys booed but the girls cheered you guys on.

During half the event it was fun, you got to talk to Hannah who was one of your closest friends and Jacob was cracking jokes with Xolo like he always did. Until you told Jacob you were going to the bar.

When you get over there there a guy sits down and he pays for your drink. "Hey I'm Dillan." "Oh Hey I'm (Y/N) and thanks for the drink you didn't really have to do that." you said smiling. "I know but it makes me feel good I get to help someone out. Especially someone like you." he said smirking. You blush but get weirded out secretly.

After a couple minutes you look to the side and you see Jacob hard core staring at you. Goosebumps form on your skin and your hands began to sweat as he didn't look away once. You tried your best to ignore him and continue the convo with the guy who happened to be very nice. His sweet voice blocked Jacob's intimidating stare. Soon you completely forgot about it for a while.

You knew that the anger inside him boiled every time you touched Dillan in a playful way or when he was telling a joke that sometimes grossed you out. Jacob didn't know but you got his attention, not in the way he hoped but you got it.

*AFTER THE EVENT*

After the event you got into the limo again but stopped half way because you wanted to take the car back home. It was silent for a while cause you knew that he knew but he didn't know that you knew that he knew.

You get to the car and on the way home he stops at a store. "Stay here I'll be right back." he said getting outta the car not letting you say anything. When he gets back with a bag full of stuff you didn't dare to look in and it was quiet for the rest of the ride home.

When you arrive at your house he opens the door and sets the keys and bags down. You turn on the light but when you turn back around Jacob shoves you up against the wall trapping you with both his hands on either side of your head and looked at you dead in the eye. You bit your lip and tried to play it cool but you got turned on and it was hard, HE was hard.

"Think you can do that? Tease me like that? You need to be punished princess, I'll think about it after your punishment." he said with an evil smile and you knew what he was thinking. All of the dirty things he wants to do to you.