Chapter 31: Deserve

It was a surprised for Xiao Zhan to see Yubin in the Sanctuary when he came to thank the person who save Ji Yang. The teachers were so thankful to him and they are glad that he was there or else things will be worst and since Ji Yang always talk about this Ibo-ge who was working in the café, he wanted to met him already. Ones he opened the door, he paused for a moment when he saw Yubin in the cashier area and counting money. Yubin also stared at him with surprised.

"Ibo-ge... I want to see Ibo-ge." Ji Yang said while she was waving to Yubin while she was being carried by Xiao Zhan in his arms.

"Xi...Xiao Zhan?" Yubin gasped. "Wh... what?" his brows frowned.

"I... I'm sorry for disturbing." Xiao Zhan replied, he immediately looked away from Yubin. "I didn't notice that you're close already..." he blurted out, he turned his back and opened the door but he heard a loud 'bang' sound inside and coins scattered all over, then he heard the door opened and Yubin came out following him. Xiao Zhan rushed towards his bicycle but Ji Yang stop him.

"Papa, I thought we're going to see Ibo-ge... I want to see Ibo-ge." Ji Yang said while she grabbed Xiao Zhan's sleeves and pulled on it continuously.

"Xiao Zhan, wait...." Yubin stopped him. "Don't just come in and run away." He told him. "What do you need?" he continued and he take a glance at the girl together with him. She is the little girl from the daycare that Yibo fancied so much. "Is this... your daughter?"

"Yeah... I am Ji Yang... I am Papa's..." Ji Yang replied instead of Xiao Zhan.

"Ji Yang, don't talk to strangers." Xiao Zhan prevented her to say anything anymore then he stared at Yubin. "We need to go back home so can you let us go."

"Wait a minute, did you come here knowing that he is back?" Yubin asked him seriously this time. "Did you come here to see him?"

"No." Xiao Zhan replied instantly. "I am a frequent customer of this café. I bought coffee and bread here and I just didn't notice that it's your closing time..."

"Liar." Yubin replied and silence overflowed between them. "There's no way you didn't know that this place is owned by Yibo." He added. "Just by the name, you knew it was already built by him and I know out of all the people in here, you're the most... knowledgeable about this."

Xiao Zhan sighed "What if I did?" he asked back. "Yeah, I know this is his café. I just found out few months ago but... please don't have a wrong idea of my visits. I am a mere customer and nothing else. I just buy coffee and bread and Ji Yang loves the strawberry cake in here." He explained. "Nothing more... plus..."

"You know you're not allowed to see him, aren't you?" Xiao Zhan fidgeted. "If ever you forget, let me remind you. You have a deal." Yubin told him. "Please don't go back here anymore. It will be troublesome if Yibo saw you." He added.

Xiao Zhan didn't say a word and he just properly fix Ji Yang's sit and he ride his bicycle and leave Yubin alone.

.....

"Fanxing, Fanxing can I copy your notes?" one of Fanxing's friend asked him. "I was sleeping the whole time and I was not able to take note."

"Seriously, is school a hotel for you to sleep to?" Fanxing retorted back. "Here just make sure you give it back to me later before going home." He handle him his notes and his friend jump in joy.

"Fanxing, someone is looking for you." another classmates of him called. "I...it's Gura." She added and everyone who heard her freeze from their position. Since Gura is a well-known delinquent like Cheng is, everyone is always alerted whenever they heard their names.