Chapter 32: Drunk

BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO THE CHAPTER PLEASE READ THIS!

This is PURELY DRAFT. I just type this without re-reading and editing and just type what's inside my mind so If you don't enjoy reading a mess up chapter then please DON'T PROCEED. Honestly, my real life was hectic and I can't find time to write at all. Sometimes, motivation was not there as well so thoughts about the story just won't come out when I try to type something. 

I think I will write like this for the meantime until I can finish the stories and will edit everything when it's over. I will already apologize for future low quality chapters because I really want to finish this story but I don't have time to properly write it well so I will just type whatever comes to my mind so that I can build the flow of the story so it's up to you (reader) if you wanted to read it. I have decided to publish this kind of draft if ever someone there wanted to know how the story will go from now.

I already warned you that future chapters will be POORLY WRITTEN. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. Thank you. 

..................................

Chapter 32: Drunk

Fanxing opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was a familiar place he was in before. The overly bright ceiling, the white walls, the incline bed and a bottle of IV drips. In the corner of his eyes, he saw Yibo sitting while staring at him with a worried look on his face. He can't clearly remember what happened after he had a conversation with Cheng. All he can recall was he was in so much pain in his foot because of the burns he received but he don't regret it all. Even Cheng said that he should not do that, he was not feeling being hurt because he do it for him, the guy that he falls in love with.

"Yibo-ge... I'm sorry." Fanxing finally speak his first word. "Did mom know about this?"

"I didn't tell her yet." Yibo replied back. "She was busy with her business trip so... I didn't say anything. How are you feeling? Are you feeling pain? Nausea?" he continued. Fanxing shake his head, he's not feeling anything at all that time but just a little worried about what will his mother react if she found out that he got hurt. Zhui Li already recovered from her severe depression and anxiety but as much as possible her family didn't want to make her experience things that might trigger it back so they are very careful with their actions and words when they are with her. Both sons didn't want to see their mother at that worst state again.

"Cheng told me what happened... the whole truth." Yibo started. Fanxing stared at him a little surprise. He wanted to asked where is Cheng but he was definitely back home. Of course, there's no way he will stay in the hospital to look after him, right? "I'm going to your school."

"Eh?" Fanxing gasped. "Yibo-ge, you don't need to..."

"I need to. Do you think I will let someone bully you like this? This is actually beyond bullying, they almost incapacitated you with that burn in your feet. More than this and you will suffer from severe burn. Fanxing, I know you feel like your body is fine and well but... you've been in an accident before. You're very aware that... your body is not like a normal healthy body anymore because of the injuries you received in the past." Yibo pointed out.

"Bu...but..."

"You think if I reported this to your teacher then Cheng will be involved right?" Yibo asked. Fanxing nodded his head.

"Brother, it's just... I selfishly did it. it's my own accord and..."

"I get it... but this matters still involve him so I don't think it can be help."