Chapter 19: Accident

"Xiao Zhan, congratulation for the awards." Xuan Lu told his best friend. The three friends hang out in their favorite café. "The novel is all over the internet right now, it's a hot topic."

"It's not my award, it's Ms. Zhui Li" Xiao Zhan replied.

"But you help her finishing the book so it was also your award." Darren replied to him. "I am glad that everything turned out well and since you are done with your work, are you going to leave the Wang residence?" he asked and Xuan Lu elbowed him.

"Why will Xiao Zhan leave the house? He's boyfriend is living there. He's part of the family already." Xuan Lu replied back. "He will live in that house forever."

"They are not married yet." Darren replied back.

"Well soon." Xuan Lu answered with teasing smile. "I'm excited to see a baby from this two since both of them are so good looking." She added making the two boys almost choked their drinks. "What? Isn't it normal for a couple of an Alpha and Omega to desire a baby? Well I know Yibo is still in high school now, he's too young for such responsibility so... that will happen in few years' time, when Yibo is already ready, right Xiao Zhan?"

This time Xiao Zhan choked what he was drinking making the two stared at him.

"What's wrong?" Xuan Lu asked. "Do you want some water."

"N...no I'm okay besides I already have one." Xiao Zhan replied.

Darren stared at Xiao Zhan and he noticed something red on Xiao Zhan's neck. He take a closer look and it was definitely a hickey and there's even a bite mark but it's hidden on his collar but with his kin eyes he was able to saw it. "Hey Xiao Zhan, did you and that high school boy...?" he asked but he was not able to finished his words because Xuan Lu interjected. Since Darren notice it, her eyes were also drawn towards that part of their friend.

"Xiao Zhan you jerk... Yibo is just a high school student wh...what... what have you done." Xuan Lu hit him on his arms.

"I... I didn't do anything." Xiao Zhan denied.

"Didn't do something? Then what is the meaning of that hickey on your neck? Did you... did you sleep with other guy then? Just because Yibo is still a minor and you can't take it without having sex in your life yo... you sleep with other guy while dating Yibo?" Xuan Lu asked with her voice volume up.

"I...it's not like that."

"Then what it is?" Xuan Lu asked again, her loving expression a while back changed into a mad monster.

"Hey, Xuan Lu calm down." Darren told her. "Let Xiao Zhan explain before your burst out there."

Xiao Zhan sighed. He knew his friend will nag him about it so he tried to hide the hickeys but Darren has keen eyes and now he can't hide it anymore. "I have my heat and then... I forgot to bring my suppressant and... it happened. Of course, I drink my suppressant beforehand but... since I am in my heat period, when I was so close to Yibo i...it... burst out." He explained. "I know I did something bad and I really regret it after but... Yibo also wanted to do it a...and... and..."

"You did it with him." Xuan Lu continued.

"He's an Alpha so it can't be help."

"Darren stop fueling this." She glared at Darren who avert his eyes away. Xuan Lu's eyes turned back to Xiao Zhan "So... yo... you use a protection right." Xiao Zhan look away from Xuan Lu. "You jerk... why didn't you use one? What if you got pregnant?"

"Xuan Lu, if you excuse me." Darren interrupted this time. "We both know that Xiao Zhan sleep with his partner even before and he never got pregnant at ones even there are times that he forgot to use protection. He's not a type of person who will get pregnant easily so I am sure it will be fine, right Xiao Zhan?"