Chapter 4: First

After class, Wang Fanxing fixed his things and went to the bicycle parking area to ride his bicycle to visit his big brother's Cafe. He is with his newly found friends named Kirin and Sula, both are girls who have average look. He invited them to come with him but they have prior business and promise that they will join him some other day. While they are getting their bicycle, two guys approached them and they are the popular president and vice president of the student's council. Kirin and Sula were shocked to see the two approach them and other students who are around has their eyes fix in their direction.

"Excuse us but you're Wang Fanxing right?" the president of the student's council, Lai Ken, asked.

"Yeah I am, who are you?" Fanxing asked innocently.

Kirin and Sula approach Fanxing and whispered to him that they are the President and Vice President of Student's Council, Lai Ken and Hexin respectively. They also told him that they are the most popular student in the school because he is handsome, rich, smart and really nice plus both are Alpha.

"Nice meeting you. I am Wang Fanxing, I am a transfer student." Fanxing introduced himself.

"I know." Lai Ken replied. "Well, as the president of the Student's Council we have the responsibility to look for the students welfare which includes to know them one after the other." He explained.

"Well, that's nice to hear. You're really committed to your responsibilities." Fanxing complemented."Kirin, Sula I need to go, my brother is waiting for me." Fanxing told his friends.

"Wait." Lai Ken stopped him. "You see... since you are a transfer student, if you're having trouble don't hesitate to consult us. We are willing to help you whenever you want."

"Thank you I will consider that." Fanxing replied back, he wanted to leave but Lai Ken still talk and that prevent him from leaving.

"Especially if you get involved to that Cheng's group... As much as possible you should avoid them at all cost." Lai Ken added.

"Cheng's group? Who is that?" Fanxing asked curiously. The girls standing on her side has a sour expression upon hearing that name so it just made him want to know more about it.

"He's a delinquent who troubles students." Lai Ken replied. "He's not someone you should mess up so as much as possible you should avoid him. You will instantly know if it is Cheng, his full name is Go Cheng by the way." He continued. "If you encountered him and he did something to you then just report it to us."

Fanxing just nodded his head and he and the two girls leave the president alone. When they keep a few distanced from the Alpha's the girls start to talk to Fanxing.

"Fanxing, I think the president is hitting on you." Kirin said. "That was cool, it's the first time that the president talked like that to someone."

"True... he's always modest but a while back... he's tingling." Sula added. "Well I can't blame him if he got interested to you easily. You have quiet a cute face and you came from a well known family so..."

"It's not him." Fanxing told them. "He's not my Alpha."

"What do you mean?" Kirin and Sula asked at the same time.

"I don't feel something when I saw him, he's just normal and nothing else." Fanxing replied back and that surprise the two girls who can't believe he said those words. If other girls hear him said those words then they will get mad at him. Everyone admires Lai Ken and Fanxing just treat him as normal? Like he's not someone special even he is the Alpha that everyone admires inside their school.

.....

Guo Cheng cross his arms together while looking at the signage in front of him SANCTUARY, a cafe found near the kindergarten where Ji Yang is studying. He tap his right foot while pouting a little. He is with two of his close subordinates/friends. Guo Cheng called them Choco and Milky since one has tanned skin while the other one has pale skin.