Chapter 18: Connect

Note: Parental Guidance is recommended. Okay so here's another smut scenes, actually I plan to make it more descriptive and longer but I don't have much time (i'm busy with work). I might edit this part for better smut scenes once the story is finish so for enjoy this for now.

.....

"Excuse me, have you seen a tall guy, wearing a checkered coat with a blue necktie." Yibo asked the janitor who was cleaning the comfort room when he arrived to the comfort room to look for Xiao Zhan who didn't came back after excusing himself.

"Yeah I did but he's not here anymore." The janitor replied. "He went out a moment ago, I think he's going to the parking area."

Yibo wondered why Xiao Zhan went to the parking area? Did he leave something in the car? He thanked the janitor for answering his question then he went straight to the parking area hoping that he can see his boyfriend in there. Fortunately, he saw Xiao Zhan's back inside the car and he really look like he's searching for something inside. He felt relief that nothing bad happen to him and he was just in their car.

"Xiao Zhan, what are you doing here? I've been looking for you." Yibo asked all of a sudden. Xiao Zhan jolted when he heard Yibo's voice that he hit his head in the roof of the car. "Are you alright?" he asked worriedly. He didn't anticipate that Xiao Zhan will be so startled that he hit his head. "I... I'm sorry..." he apologized but when he is about to approach Xiao Zhan the taller guy told him.

"D...don't approach me." Xiao Zhan said and that exact time, Yibo felt something weird towards Xiao Zhan. He smells differently, it was sweet, alluring smell that make him feel uncomfortable. He feels like there's an electricity flowing all over his body, making it hot and intensified.

"Wh...what is this smell?" Yibo blurted out as he covered his nose. That moment he remembered something that happened in his school. One of his classmates have her heat because she forgot to drink her suppressants. It has the same smell but this time it was sweeter and it make him thirst for more. "Xi...Xiao Zhan, a... are you in heat?" he asked.

"Don't approach me Yibo, it will be dangerous for you." Xiao Zhan said. "I... I'm going home. I leave my suppressants in the house b...but c...can I use the car?" he asked him without looking at Yibo's eyes. Yibo is an alpha and he knew it is dangerous for him to have contact with an omega that was in heat.

"Xiao Zhan, you're in heat, aren't you?"

"I...it's alright, I... I will just go home and..." Xiao Zhan said but Yibo grabbed his hand and force him to look at him in the eyes. Xiao Zhan's face was so red, and he's whole body was trembling and weak. "I... I said don't touch me!" he shouted on him but he has no strength to push Yibo away from him. Their eyes were lock to each other but that just make Xiao Zhan's heat intensified, there's a sudden boost in his pheromone which Yibo felt at the same time. Both of them were flustered with heavy breathing.

"Yo..you can't go driving. What if you got in an accident?" Yibo told him.

"B..but I need to. I need to go or else... I... I can't control myself a... and..." Xiao Zhan said with trembling voice. "A...and please don't touch me... I... it's just making things worst." He panted.

It was the first time that Yibo saw Xiao Zhan in heat even they are in relationship for months. Usually, Xiao Zhan distance himself from him when it's time for him to have his heat which is normal to an Omega. He only read it on books but Omega's heat is really dangerous for Alphas. Seeing Xiao Zhan flustered, blushing, trembling and also his definitely hard below make him feel anxious. But his own body was also reacting to Xiao Zhan's condition. He has this big urge to touch him, to smell that alluring odor, to kiss him passionately, to devour him and make him his own. It was not the first time that he reacted that way to an Omega in heat, it's a normal reaction for an Alpha but it was stronger this time, it's as if he's losing his sense of reasoning and grip of his own self. His mind keep on telling him to touch the Omega in front of him and make love to him.