Chapter 1

Salam❤️
I present to y'all...DESTINED.

______________________________

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" Jafar eyed Karim and Tawfiq.

"Come to beat me up again? I'd like to believe I've got some rights like every fucking human being, you know. You can't just come and beat me up whenever you want." Jafar growled out.

Karim looked at the man behind the metal table. He was chained to it by his wrists and ankles.

"Being on this level means you don't have a lot of rights anymore unless the ones I allow. You're a national threat. You should have expected this at least." Tawfiq shrugged.

"Hmmm. So. Did you come here to beat me up again? If so...Let's get it over with quickly." Jafar rolled his eyes.

"I wish we came here for that. We actually came to talk or well confirm some very disturbing things." Tawfiq said to him.

"Why didn't you take it up with Yasmine? She's the brains you know. She knows everything." Jafar gave them a flat look.

"We both know Yasmine is a bit sick in the head."

"Fair point. You should get to the point. I don't want to miss lunch. The meals are the only good thing about this place." Jafar chuckled.

Karim stepped forward to him.

"Is it true?" Karim said simply.

"That's a very vague question." Jafar replied.

Karim stepped closer and grabbed unto his purple uniform to pull him closer.

"Tell me the fucking truth! Z had a hunch about it so I'm fucking sure you know if it's true or not." Karim said angrily.

"Z?" Jafar arched a brow. " The last time you were here you told me to never refer to her as Z. You kinda drilled it into my head that her name is Zaira and you nor I would ever refer her as Z again. Yet here you are. Calling your precious wife, Z." Jafar sniggered.

Karim wrapped a hand around Jafar's neck.

"I... I...can...n't..." Jafar spluttered as he turned blue slowly.

"Karim. Don't kill him." Tawfiq said to him.

Karim reluctantly let him go.

"And ask him what you want to know, exactly. He doesn't understand what you're asking." Tawfiq crossed his hands over his chest.

Karim exhaled and stepped back.

"Z told me about Shamsiya. My first wife. I want you to tell me the truth. Did you use her in your messed up plans? Did you!?" Karim growled angrily.

Jafar didn't even looked fazed by the question. He only smiled.

"Again with the Z. I'm beginning to think both of you aren't together. Or I'm deluded?"

"Answer the damn question! I didn't come here to talk about her."

"I'm not deluded after all. She left you, didn't she?" Jafar smirked.

Karim's jaw ticked in anger.

"I would have thought she'd landed a jackpot with you at least. Turns out she's still the Z I know. Selfish, liar and conniving Z." Jafar sniggered.