Chapter 4: Hello, My Name Is The Lumberjack's Mistress

Here is Chapter 4! I wasn't sure what I was going to name this so that explains my lame-o chapter title haha :)) anyways....

Happy reading!

Kat :)

Chapter 4: Hello, My Name Is Lumberjack's Mistress

I continued walking out into the darkness of the night, down the sidewalk. It was barely ten and the streets were dead, except for the rare moments when a car would come screeching past. I pulled my jacket around myself as I made sure I walked underneath the faint lighting of the streetlights.

Thanks to some jackass, I spent the last fifteen minutes walking to my dorm because that jackass forgot that he drove me to work today. He didn't even bother staying to make sure I found a ride home. Who the hell would do such a thing? For all he knows, I could be dead right now because of him.

I sighed as I felt the cool August air whip around my exposed neck, sending chills down my body. I was immediately thankful for my long pants and pull over. Around me, the annoying sound of crickets chirping buzzed through the air from the thick bushes that outlined the sidewalk. I rounded the corner and spotted the square building of the girl's dorm.

"Thank god." I muttered to myself. My legs were already from work, let alone walking home.

I yanked open the front door and strode into the lobby. There was a small cluster of girls gathered around the sitting area chatting loudly. When I walked past they all quieted down and stared as if they have never seen a girl get back from work before. I resisted the urge to flip them off and continued up the stairs.

God, what is with this school and bitchy girls? It seems like every where I turn there is another one ready to pounce on me.

I felt relieved when I walked up to my dorm room door. I dug into my jacket pocket for my key. I froze when all I came out with was an old Snickers wrapper and some lint. I brought my hands to my pants pocket and hastily checked all my pants pockets.

"Fuck." I spat when I once again came up with nothing. Then I remembered that I had left my key on my bed. I was in such a hurry to get changed and meet Blaine back at his car that I forgot to grab my key on the way out.

I pounded on the door, hoping that Anna was inside. I wasn't surprised when there was no response on the other side. Either she was ignoring my knocks to keep up her bitchy persona, she was an extremely heavy sleeper, or she was not in. I believe the first option.

I knocked on the door again. "Open up, Anna!" I could just picture her sitting on her bed with her devilish grin spread across her plump lips. When she didn't answer again, I gave up. "Bitch." I muttered and walked back down the hall.

My only hope was to find the RA so she could unlock my door. I walked back down the hall and examined each door in search of the one that indicated that it was the RA's room. It wasn't until I got to the top floor that I had found it.

No one could miss her room. Not only because it was the first door you would see when you walked up the steps but in bold white cursive lettering, it had RA painted directly in the center of the thick wooden door. Wow, this girl seriously loves to be known.

I walked up to the door and knocked twice. After a few seconds I heard scuffling on the other side and in on time the door opened. A short girl with long brown hair and puppy dog brown eyes was standing in front of me. She had on pink plaid pajamas with matching slippers. This girl looked like a lumberjack's mistress and not in a good way. I had to mentally slap myself to restrain myself from making a comment about her sleepwear.

"Uh, did I wake you?" I asked slowly.

"No, this is my normal day attire." She pointed out her lumberjack pajamas with a yawn.