Chapter 23: Hello, My Name Is Potty Mouth

Chapter 23! Hope you all like it! :D

Happy reading!

Kat :)

__________________

Chapter 23: Hello, My Name Is Potty Mouth

"Excuse me?" I asked harshly. I was standing in my room, with my hands on my hips, staring at my mother. Blaine was sitting on my bed, obviously uncomfortable with the conversation topic.

We just got done cleaning up the kitchen. Luckily there wasn't a big mess considering we ate out for dinner, which Mr. Phelps paid for. My guess is that he's trying to buy my love, but I think he has another thing coming if he thinks that'll work.

However, I was really determined to be nice to my mom, but when she came to my room just now, I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it up. Especially after I found out the reason she was here.

"You heard me, Cora," My mom said sternly.

Yeah I heard her but I didn't want to listen. "You don't trust me? Is that it?"

"Cora, of course I do. It's just-"

"Obviously you don't since you won't let Blaine sleep in here." I said cutting her off. "We have an air mattress! He can sleep on that, can't he?"

My mom shook her head. "Why put him on the air mattress when he has a perfectly good bed in the guest room?"

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Does Mr. Phelps use the guest room when he sleeps over?"

My mom's mouth dropped a little at my snide comment and I could tell that Mr. Phelps certainly didn't. I winced at the thought of my mom and my old principal, the image certainly going to haunt me forever.

"Cora," Blaine said in a low voice, warning me. I turned and looked at him.

"Well? It's not fair," I said throwing my hands in the air. "Her boyfriend can sleep in the same room as her but mine can't?"

"I'm much older than you, Cora." My mom said.

I looked back at her. "But it's not like we are going to do anything."

And if we were it probably would've already happened from the countless time we actually have slept together in the tree house. But it's not like I'd say that to my mom. She'd have a heart attack right then and there.

"I know, honey, but I'm sure Blaine wants to sleep in an actual bed rather than the air mattress." My mom said looking at Blaine.

I looked back at Blaine, who was now looking even more uncomfortable than he was a few seconds ago. He was pushed back against the head board of my bed and his eyes were darting between my mother and I as if her were interrogating him.

"Uh, I guess?" He said slowly.

"You guess?" I repeated, cocking my head. "You guess what?"

"Uh, that I..." He trailed off. I could tell that he was getting even more scared by the second. He wasn't sure who to agree with when the answer was obvious. Me! I'm his fucking girlfriend! Come on, man! It's simple math.

"It doesn't matter," My mom said suddenly before Blaine could answer. Blaine shoulders dropped as if a large amount of weight has been lifted up. "Blaine, I'm sorry but you are sleeping in the guest room end of discussion."

"But, mo-" I started.

"END of discussion, Cora." My mom said stubbornly.

I crossed my arms over my chest, knowing that I couldn't argue with her anymore without being a complete and total butch about it. I sighed and sat down on my bed. "Whatever."