Chapter 7: Hello, My Name Is Bipolar

Hellooo people of wattpad! Here is chapter 7! Yay :)) Hope you all like it!!

happy reading!

Kat :)

Chapter 7: Hello, My Name Is Bipolar

"Ah, there she is! Little Miss Concussion!" Lauren greeted me as I met her in her dorm room.

It turned out that I had a mild concussion. Apparently, if the ball hit me two inches to the left of where I was hit, it could have been much worse; like slight memory loss. The nurse, Mrs. Hollingsworth just told me to rest for a few days to avoid re-injuring it; which meant that I have a week off of gym and work. I have to go thank the guy who hit me with the ball. All that pain is worth no gym and no work for a weeks time.

"That's Little Miss Mild Concussion to you!" I laughed as I climbed onto her bed. "I'm guessing Jace told you all about Attack of the Soccer Ball?"

She laughed. "Yeah he texted me. He seemed really pissed. It was funny."

"Pissed? Why the hell would he be pissed? He wasnt the one that got nailed in the head." I pointed out.

"I think he said something about the nurses office." She shifted on the bed so that she was facing me. She tucked her feet underneath her so that she was sitting criss-cross. "He went to go check on you at the nurses after he texted me."

"He did?" I flushed. I didn't like that idea because I have been known to talk in my sleep at times. Back when Kate and I had to share a room, she would tell me stories on how I would randomly start talking in the middle of the night. "Uh, did he say anything about the visit?"

"Nope." She said popping the 'p'. "He said that Mrs. Hollingsworth wouldn't let him disturb your rest."

"He got pissed off over that?" I laughed. "What a girl. He doesn't have to get whatever he wants."

"Well, as true as that statement is, I don't think he was pissed off over that," She said shyly.

"Well then what?"

"It was the fact that they let Blaine stay with you and forbid Jace."

"Again, that seems awfully childish. Wait-" I caught myself. "Why the hell was Blaine still in the room while I was asleep?"

I was mortified at the thought. He actually stayed with me in the nurses office? It's not like I was in a coma or anything. A part of me wanted to be pissed off at him for staying but a more hidden part of me was actually touched that he stayed. Though I'd never admit that outloud.

She stuck her hands up in defeat. "Don't look at me. I'm just passing on information."

"I swear, when I see him I am going to-"

"Thank him?" Lauren offered up.

I looked at her hard. "I'm not going to thank him."

"And why not? From what I hear, he carried you across campus."

"From what you hear?" I repeated. "It's already around school? Isn't there anything better that you guys can gossip about out these days?"

"What's more interesting than the Dean's son flirting with another girl while he is dating Annabelle Winston? Nothing I tell you." She narrowed her eyes. "Nothing!"

"I still don't see the big deal. He was just carrying me." I shrugged.

"Well, it was a big deal to Anna."

"Anna?" I repeated. "Oh this is great. I pissed her off without meaning too. It's becoming second nature to me."

"I think it was more Blaine than you." Lauren laughed. "Apparently, Anna hurt herself during that soccer game also and when she asked Blaine to carry her, he turned her down saying that he was too tired."