Chapter 21: Hello, My Name Is Dildo With Ears

Chapter 21!! Woo! :) Enjoy!

Happy reading!

Kat :)

Chapter 21: Hello, My Name Is Dildo with ears

I wasn't exactly sure what Blaine meant by 'I'll be there'. Yes, I got that he was going to come over, but when? After I gave him my address and quick directions, I forgot to ask him when he planned on coming over.

I knew I wanted him to be here right now because not only did I need his support, but I couldn't go to sleep. I guess I've gotten so used to sleeping with him up in Casa De La Treehouse that it's like impossible for me to sleep without the feel of Blaine's strong arms around my waist, gently pulling me in. I've gotten so used to putting my head against his chest and falling asleep to the steady beat of his heart. It was my lullaby and I needed it.

God, I'm needy.

I understand that I'm being selfish by asking him to come and I know this'll probably make Dean Jacobs hate our relationship even more, but I can't help it. What else am I supposed to do? All the people I thought I could trust all turned their back on me and I'm turning to one of the only people that I could turn to. Probably the only person.

All I know is that it'll be easier to face my mom and her new boyfriend with Blaine standing right next to me for support. Everyone may think I'm over reacting but they just don't understand the caliber of mine and my fathers relationship. All throughout junior year, my dad was like my best friend. I'd tell him everything and he'd never think low of me. Unlike Katie and my mom, always judging me by what I've done in the past; with my sassy attitude and temper. I'm actually really surprised that my mom trusted me enough to meet Mr. Phelps even though we all know how that ended last time- with one of us with a black eye and the other expelled.

I tossed in my bed and pulled the sheets tightly over me, trying to get more sleep. It was no use though, I knew I wouldn't be able to get the amount of sleep that I hoped for. I shifted in my bed and stared at the blank wall.

Once again a flash of my dad came into view. The flashes of my dad have been coming more and more frequent since I came here. In this flash, he was standing over my desk, taking measurements for my new entertainment center. My dad was never the handy man, so everything he built would eventually break down; like the tree house in the back yard. He never did get around to putting up the entertainment center. Just like how we never got to paint the walls of my room.

I turned over in my bed to lay on my side. I reached forward and took the picture of my dad that was on my nightstand. His dirty blonde hair was poking out from underneath his Boston Red Sox hat, his blue eyes were like two pools of a crystal lake on a hot summers day against his rugged features.

There was no doubt that my dad was a handsome man; which is what made me wonder why my mom would even go for a man like Mr. Phelps? He was tall and lanky, while my dad was lean and muscled. Mr. Phelps had to wear glasses while my dad always had perfect vision. Mr. Phelps acted like he had a stick up his ass while my dad was a free spirit.

But most importantly, my mom loved-loves, my dad, while Mr. Phelps is nothing more that a fucking dildo.

A dildo with ears.

I sat up in my bed and threw the bed sheets off of me, before heading out of my room with the picture clutched in my hand.

Once I was standing in front of the remains of our old treehouse, I dropped to my knees and picked up a piece of old limber. I could still see myself playing with Katie up there from dusk until dawn, or when my dad and I would sit up there and just talk about nothing all night.