Chapter 6: Hello, My Name Is Tall, Dark, and Cocky

I really hope you all like this one! Sorry if you don't :/

Oh and sorry for the language haha :))

Happy reading!

Kat :)

Ps! This is dedicated to TayMonet95! Thanks for trying to help me with a nickname for this title haha (even though I didn't use any, I still appreciate it!) She is the author of Emerald Eyes! Go check it out!! Woo :))

Chapter 6: Hello, My Name Is Tall, Dark, and Cocky

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?"

That is what I woke up to this morning. Usually, I would have been pissed that Anna woke me up but I was too excited that my plan had actually worked. I had my doubts about it but seeing Anna's pissed off face really made my day.

Over the weeks, I've been keeping my eye on Anna to make sure she didn't do anything to me. Now, I keep my key glued to my pockets and I set my phone alarm clock in the morning as well. Just in case. Luckily, she has been too busy with Blaine that she seems to have forgotten about our battle.

So, I took advantage of that.

I've taken the time to make a list of all the different ways of getting her back. Out of the whole list, I have come up with something that would get her pissed, while still being under control.

I had planned this perfectly. During the past couple of weeks, I have taken notice of her sleeping habits and noticed that I can pretty much do whatever the hell I wanted because she is the worlds heaviest sleeper. The fact the she sleeps with ear plugs really helps out a lot, too. Every morning she'd wake up at five and take a shower in the girls shower and get ready for her day. She is usually very distraught and not all there when she first wakes up, so I'm pretty confident that she won't look at her hair before jumping in the shower. I woke up about an hour before her alarm clock would go off and did my dirty work.

Now, with a quick look at Anna, I knew my plan worked flawlessly.

Her usual blonde hair now hung bright pink (a few shades darker than what I'd hoped but pink nonetheless), from her roots to her tips. Granted, I did forget some parts of her hair because she was moving too much, but I did get the majority. Besides, a crap hair dye job is just a plus because it's makes her look like she can't even dye her hair right.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?" Anna asked through clenched teeth.

"What makes you think I did it?" I asked innocently, pushing back my desperate need to laugh at her hair.

"Don't play dumb with me, Cora. You fucked with my hair while I was sleeping." She spat.

"Again, it could have been anyone else. Don't assume it was me."

"Do you see anyone else in this room?" She asked looking around the room.

"No, but that doesn't prove that it was me." I shrugged.

She glared at me and reached forward to examine my hands closely. There were no traces of pink hair dye on my fingers. I shot her a devious smile and she threw my hands back down on my lap.

"I swear to god that I'm going to get you back for this." She screamed as she walked back into the bathroom.

Before she shut the door, I yelled back "It's not good to swear to god."

"I'll fucking say whatever the hell I want! Look at my hair!" She screamed back.

"Yeah, how could I have missed it." I chuckled to myself.

I could hear the sink running and knew that she was trying to rinse it out of her hair. Lucky for her, I'm not the bitch in the room so the dye will come out after a couple of washes. She was just being a baby.