Four

"To conclude, after taking in the significance of perception and perspective, and how humans, or others, in general view the world and their surroundings, I can successfully say, that my hair is red." Jungkook said.
"Dark pink." Taehyung responded.
"Oh fuck off," Jungkook snapped back
Hoseok slammed his head against the wall of the ship. "Fucking dammit- if we don't get that goddamn map on the screen and start moving this goddamn ship I'm jumping out."
"Do it, pussy." Jin said, and Hoseok frowned. "Shut up Nurse. I heard you talking about having to give us prostate exams earlier. Freakin' weirdo.
"Dude, it's literally stated in the goddamn medical paper! You think I want to put my fingers in your ass?" Jin said, and Yoongi yawned, curled up on his chair, half asleep.
"I could go for some fish fingers right now." Yoongi said.
"These chairs are uncomfortableeee~" Jimin then whined, and then fell off his chair and rolled on the floor.
"They're only uncomfortable for you because you've got a fat ass."
"Jesus Christ- why is everyone in such bad moods? The chairs are fine, Jimin, get up. Hoseok, no need to make comments about Jimin's ass. Jin, stop taking weird shit out of the medical room and calling it alien lube. And Taehyung and Cherry- fight one more goddamn time, and I'll-" Namjoon started, and Jungkook groaned.
"My name's Jungkook! Stop calling me cherry. My hair's red."
"Dark fucking pink." Taehyung replied angrily, and Jungkook glared at him, eyes darkening. "Speak one more goddamn time, Silver, and I'll make sure something else is dark fucking pink." Jungkook growled, his face close to Taehyung's.
Taehyung paused for a second, taking in the close proximity. He opened his mouth to say something, when-
"What.. kind of threat is that? How does that make sense?"
"I think he means blood? Blood isn't dark pink, Jungkook."
"Maybe he means like- he's gonna dye Taehyung's hair dark pink."
"Or maybe it's a sexual reference and he's trying to insinuate that his DICK is gonna be-"
"Shut the fuck up, holy fucking shit I'm going to lose it. Time out. Everyone quiet for ten minutes." Namjoon snapped, and the boys all sighed childishly.
Jimin closed his eyes on the floor, deciding to take a quick nap. Yoongi was anyways curled up on his chair, and slowly drifted back to sleep. Jin went back into the medical room, and Hoseok went on his tablet.
"You're so annoying," Taehyung whispered to Jungkook, and Jungkook tapped his leg with his in annoyance. Taehyung frowned, and then hit his leg back. Jungkook hit his leg again. Taehyung hit his. Jungkook hit back. Taehyung hit harder. Jungkook hit harder. Taehyung whacked the fuck of out Jungkook with-
"That's it-" Namjoon shouted, startling poor Yoongi and Jimin, making Hoseok drop his tablet, and making Jin walk out of the medical room in worry. "Taehyung and Jungkook, you're both out."
"Out? What do you mean we're out? Namjoon- I'm not out- I'm- I'm in." Taehyung said, and Namjoon glared at him. "Go take a walk of the ship and think about what you've done." Namjoon snapped, and Taehyung and Jungkook rolled their eyes, getting up with a hug and walking towards the exit of the control room.
"Whatever, dad." Taehyung mumbled in annoyance, and Jungkook giggled. "Ooh. Daddy kink."
Taehyung frowned, and Jungkook gave him a look. "What? It's a normal kink! Girls call me daddy all the time. I mean, I totally get it-"
"Really?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook grinned, stepping closer to him. "Don't find it weird, Tae. You'll be calling me that soon too." Jungkook winked, and Taehyung looked at him with bigger eyes, stepping close to him.
"I will?" Taehyung asked softly, and Jungkook nodded with a smirk.
"Wait- what was it that you said I'll call you?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook frowned a little.
"Daddy.."
Taehyung hit his ear lightly, shaking his head. "Sorry, couldn't hear it. What was it?"
"Daddy. Are you deaf?" Jungkook asked, and Taehyung shook his head.
"No no- just my jupiter side kicking in. Now, what was it that you'll call me, Jungkook?"
"Daddy!" Jungkook said, and then his eyes widened, and Taehyung stopped and burst out laughing. Jungkook blushed.
"Oh shut up. S' not even funny." Jungkook mumbled, and heard a snicker. "Sounds better coming out of your mouth."
"My dick looks better coming out of your mouth but you don't hear me complaining." Jungkook mumbled, and Taehyung froze.
"Dude.. ew."
Jungkook blushed. "I know, I'm sorry. Just really horny right now. Haven't gotten laid in like... a whole day. That's a whole day too long." Jungkook whined, and Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"Oh my god, don't be a teenage boy for once, and control your hormones. Also, we need to stop annoying Namjoon. He's really stressed right now, and we're not making it any better. We need to make sure we help him out." Taehyung said, and Jungkook nodded.
"Yeah. I don't wanna piss him off or anything. We already gave him a lot of responsibility by making him leader." Jungkook said, and Taehyung hummed.
Taehyung placed his hand on the door of the lounge and opened it. While walking in, Taehyung hit his arm against the doorway and hissed, getting a cut on his forearm. Jungkook frowned, and then gasped when he saw a trickle of blue blood run down his arm.
"You have blue blood!" Jungkook exclaimed, and Taehyung groaned, walking into the lounge and grabbing a tissue to wipe at the small cut.
"You have eyes!" Taehyung remarked sarcastically, and Jungkook rolled his eyes, but then placed his thumb on the little cut, getting a bit of the blood on his thumb.
"You have so much Jupiterian in you. I mean, you're not full silver like them. But your hair and eyes. Also your blood's blue." Jungkook said, and Taehyung hummed, but then Jungkook gasped.
"Wait- what colour is your.." Jungkook trailed, and Taehyung frowned. "My what?"
"Your.. um.. y'know." Jungkook said, cheeks tinting a bit. "Like- is it white? When you-"
"Jeon Jungkook, are you asking me if my cum is white?" Taehyung said lowly, and Jungkook blushed, and then scoffed.
"No, you weirdo! But like- is it blue?"
"Why would my cum be the colour of my blood? Is your cum red?" Taehyung snapped, and Jungkook let out an ew.
"Okay chill, I was just asking." Jungkook said, and Taehyung then let out a small snicker.
"It's not white." Taehyung said, and Jungkook looked up at him. "Really? Is it black? Some girl told me it's black-"
"I guess you'll have to find out." Taehyung winked, and Jungkook frowned, looking down. "How... oh- wait- ew!" Jungkook snapped, and Taehyung laughed.
They were in the lounge, and decided to look around the room. There was a big tv and couches, and Jungkook gasped when he saw the black table. He reached forward and pressed his hand on the table.
"Welcome, Subject 157."
Jungkook gasped, and then looked at Taehyung. "Look, the table has that new screen thingy on it-" Jungkook started, but then noticed how Taehyung frowned, and stepped closer to him.
"Subject 157...?" Taehyung mumbled, and then leaned down to look at the screen on the table. He pressed on the button again, and then heard.
"Would you like to go through your training programme again?"
"What's weird.. thought the training for the Nova was gonna start in two months.. Also, again? Someone's been through this?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook shrugged.
"Must've been Hoseok or Yoongi. They were here earlier." Jungkook pointed out, but Taehyung still looked stricken.
"Subject 157.. that's what they use in Exploration when referring to things we're gonna test on. Test subjects? Are we-" Taehyung started, and then paused for a few seconds. Before he could speak again, Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's thigh.
"Dude, relax. Stop freaking out. Remember what you said about Namjoon, about not stressing him out? Well right now you're stressing me out. So relax." Jungkook snickered, squeezing Taehyung's thigh, and standing up.
"But Kook-"
"Chill, Tae. Let's just go back to the control room." Jungkook said, and Taehyung sighed and then stood up, walking with him to the control room.
When they walked in, they heard loud laughter and conversation. "Guys look- the map's up! We'll get there in two weeks!" Jin said, and Jungkook gasped.
"We got a call from Mr. Disung earlier, checking to see if everything was good. Thank god we have some communication, right? He explained the whole map to us. Imagine if we had to be alone, oof." Yoongi said, and Taehyung chuckled.
"That'd suck. Just remember, guys. Keep your tablets with you at all times. Just in case we need to contact anyone."
"Mine's broken. Threw it at Jungkook." Jimin said with a laugh, and Jungkook laughed nervously but hid behind Taehyung.
"Awesome. Well, let's head straight to Proioxis!" Namjoon cheered, and everyone clapped and whooped, raising their arms up and cheering, when suddenly, a silence filled the room.
"We smell like shit." Hoseok pointed out, and Jin grimaced. "we've worn this for like three days now."
"Oh no.. looks like we might have to have a.. shopping trip." Jimin said, and the boys looked at Namjoon expectedly, and Namjoon sighed.
"Alright fine. We'll stop at a nearby planet to buy clothes and shit." Namjoon mumbled, and the guys clapped and cheered again, but stopped instantly when they realised they smelled again.
✫  ✬  ✭  ✬  ✫